chapter 6: The Birthday Girl

Well today is my birthday....

Yay.

Not yay.

When you don't have a boyfriend, your friends aren't close to you, your family could care less and the only friend you had in area is off to college and you couldn't tell the last time you've seen her this birthday it's bound yo suck oh oh how could I forget?

An impending hurricane by the name of Mathew is well on its way. Its been raining since I woke up it seems to always rain on my birthday no matter what I've gotten used to it though.

So I woke up out of bed and I got a few birthday messages that honestly made my day.

Who doesn't love friends right?

I mean I have few friends and I wouldn't give them up for the world because I know that only a small amount out there can be trusted and well be able to put up with someone with a personality of me.

In a world where there is so much negativity and a judging society its good to have persons you can trust and those are my friends..

So I got a few messages from my family members.,.

And what is this? A message from my Aunt?

Happy Birthday to my niece Ms Tory Schyloch!!! We had our differences but I love you just the same!
Wishing you love, peace, prosperity, wealth, health and Strength!!! Have a great day!!!.

Well we had our differences indeed.

Its was kinda expected I'd get a birthday wish probably an empty one but a greeting none the less she's a sucker for being the bigger person and all so of course it rubbed off.

Thanks its greatly appreciated😄😄.

I replied the message was sent in the family WhatsApp group so of course the others followed suit even if they didn't remember my boring birth.

I got calls from various persons some I who I thought deleted number.

My mother called she wished me a happy birthday.

I don't really get gifts on my birthday so it not something I look forward to or expect you know?.

So I guess my grandma came in late last night I saw her come in my room.

"Hey can you post happy birthday to my lovely granddaughter on Facebook, I don't know how to do it".

With a confused expression I replied "you want me to do it?".

"Yeah yeah" she handed me the phone and I posted what she said on my timeline then handed her back the phone after she just exited out the room.

She didn't even tell me happy birthday...

I mean she told me to write it on Facebook..

I guess that's enough...Right?

All she did was cook breakfast for herself then went into the bathroom to shower.