Chapter 9: No Answer

I guess you can say my stomach got the better of me because the more hours that past the hungrier I got.

I saw some juice under her table, 
Without a second thought I drank one of them, then two, then three, I was trying to fill my stomach with juice so that the hungry feeling went away, but it never did.

So I went to the canteen to buy snack with my bus fare... How I'm going to home I don't know.

My phone was at four percent and i didnt want it to die since she may call and inform me about something or if if goes straight to voicemail she may be worried... Okayyy scratch that she'll just curse me and tell me how on earth I let my phone die when I'm on the road.

With the thought of getting her angry at me I did nothing more then lay my head on the desk.

What more else can I do?.

"Miss Schyloch?".

"Hello?"

With that I lifted my head to see who the devil was who woke me out of my little nap.

I looked up to see Scott.

He's a student here, he's actually in his last year.
From what I recap he laughed at me when he asked me for a call and I told him I didn't have a phone.

He thought that I was lying,  until one day he came in the classroom and saw me with earphones in thinking they were connected to my phone.

He laughed even harder when he saw that it was connected to the class radio.

"Have you seen Oliver?"

Oliver was his brother or cousin or something, he's actually the one who came to school when it wasn't being held for him.

"Hasn't he gone home?, I saw his grandmother so I think he's gone".

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes I'm sure- wait I don't know, I don't know if he's gone or not"

"But you just said you saw his grandmother so he's gone"

"I don't know if it was her" I lied.

It was her.

I just didn't want anything happening if I told them he went home and he didn't plus my vision wasn't really a hundred since I was hungry- still hungry...

"Why don't you call his grandmother and see if he's there"

"I don't have any credit".

Frankly I'm starting to think he never does.

"I don't either".

The truth is, I did.

"You don't have a phone".

"I do now" I said whipping my phone out my purse.

"That's not yours".

"Yes it is".

"No".

"Well whatever you say think what you wanna think, I don't care".

"Well can you give me the call?".

Didn't he just say it wasn't my phone?.

"Dude"

"OK fine but don't finish my credit".

With that he took the white phone dialed the number and made the call.

Turns out his grandma did in fact take him home.