Chapter 10: Confide

The music was  so deafening I could feel my eardrums bleeding.

The seat I was on wasn't proper at all, if I leaned to one side more than the other I'd end up on the floor.
Not to mention the driver kept one driving and stopping in order to let the school children "jerk" in their partners laps *barf*.
I nearly fell onto the floor couple times well I had to hold on to whatever for dear life,

I abruptly felt my phone vibrating again.
It was my aunt.

The nice one. Angela.
I didn't answer though, wouldn't make sense anyway because I wouldn't be able to hear her.
So I decided to call her after I came off these death wheels.

The experience on that bus was horrible- one simple word to put it, all the windows were closed,and the air Condition wasn't working or it wasn't working well as the bus was packed like a tin of sardine's and did I mention the smell?

Don't get me started.

After I felt my phone vibrating again the caller I'd was my aunt.
Ofcourse I did what any sane person would do.

I neatly put it back in my bag.

When I was getting off the bus in the bus station this dude is gonna ask if I enjoyed my time.

I shot him a look with my eyes that could basically shoot bullets.

I went in a little corner and dialled my aunt, she answered on the second ring.

So she told me that Brenda wanted to know where I was.

If you think it was because she wanted to know about my well being yeahh you guessed wrong.

All she wanted to know was where her precious house key was.

So I told her that I gave Katherine the key to which she replied with an okay.

After I came out my little corner the same dude was saying sorry to ask if I enjoyed my time on the bus, after which he tried calling me of course I walked away without a second glance.

I went to my bus stop and there wasn't any buses there for me to go home.
So I saw a bus going half the distance so I went in and took a seat.

There I was in the bus thinking how I was going to reach my final destination when I was short.

When I reached the destination of the bus I got off and searched for an atm, I was successful in my endeavors and I was officially brokeGreat.

When I reached home I confided in my aunt Angel a to get her perspective on the situation because I needed an adult perspective.

She replied with this:

"Sorry to hear. You should have called her before you left the house to let her know you were coming to give her the key. All of this could have been avoided if you had done that. I know Brenda can be rough but you have to stop acting so soft and be street smart. You can't cry for everything. Next thing you were already on the busb so you shouldn't have come off and walk back to her school. That wasn't a smart thing to do. You should've just continued your journey tonhwr house because you still ended up paying bus fare anyway. If Brenda can give you busfare all the time I'm sure you can step up and pay your own bank card with money. Another thing you shouldn't have gone into that packed bus. You had a choice. Ypou just have to be more smarter and aware when making certain decisions. All Brenda want is just for you to make better decisions that's all. That's yh reason why she behave that was with you.