He gives you a piggy back

Tamaki

You and Tamaki were in the garden. "Hey y/n hop on" says Tamaki crouching down a bit. You hopped on his back "run" you say. "As you wish my princess".

Kyoya

You were standing on a draw for some random reason. "Y/n what are you doing? " asks Kyoya " I was hanging a picture up" you say smiling. "I advise you to come down". "One condition, piggy back" you say with your arms out. He crosses his arms, you pout "please" he sighs giving in.

You jump on his back "now carry me around, please" you say in his ear. "Fine" he carries you around.

Mori

Mori was crouching over something so you thought that would the best time to jump on his back. "Piggy back" you say giving him a little fright as you on his back.

He runs with you on his back around the garden you grip onto him for dear life. He stops and you kiss his cheek, him blushing. "Thanks Takashi-kun that was fun".

Hikaru

"Hikaru can I have a piggy back please" you ask pouting. "Are you serious. Aren't you a little old for that" he says bluntly. You hit his arm softly "of course not come on please" he sighs "fine, hop on".

You climb on his back "take me down stairs" you say. "That's going to take forever". But he carries you down stairs.

Kaoru

"Hey y/n want a piggy back" asks Kaoru. You squeal "do I of course I do. You're the best Kaoru" you jump on his back.

"My boyfriend is the best" you say to yourself nuzzling into his neck. He laughs.

Honey

You and honey were the same height but he was really strong. " Y/n chan want a piggy back and we can go get cake" Honey says with you on his back.

I'm not doing Haruhi anymore.