You watch a scary movie

Tamaki

"Tamaki do we have to watch a scary movie . Can't we watch something else" you say as the scary movie was beginning. "Aww come on please y/n" says Tamaki pouting. You sigh "fine". He puts an arm around you and you grab a cushion hugging it.

"Ahh" you scream as a scary part comes on. Tamaki pulls you closer to you. Eventually you get a bit too scared. "Y/n should we go to bed now" asks Tamaki and you are gripping his shirt. You nod and he picks you up takes you to bed.

Kyoya

"Kyyyoya" you say in a voice saying you want something. "Yes y/n what is it" asks Kyoya. "Can you please watch a movie with me, please" "no I'm busy" he states bluntly. "Please Kyoya with a cherry on top" he sighs "fine". " Let's watch (scary movie)" you say and he smirks "Are you sure you can handle that" he asks. "Of course I can my goodness I love this movie" you lie through your teeth. You had never seen that ever.

You and Kyoya were sitting on opposite sides of the sofa. " Yiiikkes " you say getting a fright. Another scary scene pops up and you jump over to Kyoya hugging him. He chuckles "I knew it" he says you look at him confusingly. "You couldn't handle it" he says you lightly push him. "Can we just go to bed now" you say.

Mori

You had your head on Mori's lap as he was sitting on your shared bed and you were laying. (He was sitting up against the bed board and you were laying on his lap). " What should we watch now" you ask looking up at him, he shrugs. "How about a horror" you say getting excited. "Are you sure" is what he asks. You nod getting up and putting it on.

Half way through the movie you were shaking and basically sitting on Mori. You had one leg wrapped on his mid thighs and your arms wrapped tightly around him. He wraps his arms around you stroking your hair. "Want to watch something else" he whispers in your ear. " Can we just go to sleep please" you ask. He lays the both of you into the covers and you grip him still scared. He waits until you fall asleep before he does.

Hikaru

"You can choose Hikaru" you say hopping on the sofa. He smirks "okay but be prepared to be scared" he says looking at you and holding up the horror movie. "Uhh" you sweat drop.

You look away from the screen and look at Hikaru who is watching the movie with great interest. You on the other hand were scared to death. You had a blanket wrapped fully around your head and body and you moved closer to Hikaru. Bringing your legs up to lean on Hikaru you rest your head on his shoulder.

Kaoru

"Kaoru" you whine/ask "Yes" "I dunno what to watch" "How about a horror " suggests Kaoru. You hesitantly nod grabbing a cushion to hide in. You and Kaoru sit closely together "ahhh" you shriek giving Kaoru a fright. You clutch your chest "s..sorry" you say. Kaoru pulls you into his chest hugging you and turning the horror off.

Honey

You and Honey decided to be rebels and watch a horror movie. You both were laying at the end of the bed in the covers. " This isn't scary at a-" you sheik so loud nearly making honey deaf. He sheiks as well and the both of you hug each other while the horror movie plays. Suddenly the door opens and you both scream but stop when you see Takashi. The both if you jump on him and hug him. "Did you two watch a horror movie" he asks you's just nod.

He puts you's in bed and you and honey hug each other. Takashi lays behind you putting his arms around both of you. " You's shouldn't watch horror movies if you get easily scared" he says kissing both of your heads. " Go to sleep" he says and you's do.