Camping with them

Tamaki

He would make you do the work not intentionally. He would attempt to put a tent up but you would get frustrated. "I'll do it" you'd say. You would also Set up a campfire. But when it got dark you would sit close to eachother looking at he stars.

Kyoya

He would say no when you asked him but you would beg him and he'd agree only if you set everything up. So you did while he sat there reading you didn't mind though. Once you were done it was now late and to your unfortunate luck it started to pour down with rain. "Y/n did you check the weather before we came" Kyoya asks and you just shake your head. He sighs and the two of you just listen to the rain. You would slowly move closer to him and get yourself between his arms.

Mori

He would set everything up very swiftly. But he would take you on a long hike and you'd pass out when you got back (not literally). You's would eat what he cooked up which was pretty good. Then you's would listen to the wind as it blew on the tent hard. You'd snuggle up to Takashi who would shyly wrap his arms around you.

Hikaru

He would whine saying his arms and legs hurt. "Just let me do it" you'd set up camp while Hikaru mucked around. When you were done he would kiss your cheek sweetly and you two would end up playing tag. Then you's would end up sleeping outside because it was a warm night. You would have your head in his chest as you both lay on a blanket looking at the stars.

Kaoru

He would be determined to set up camp alone but would struggle a little. "Ah y/n do you think maybe you co-" but before he could finish you were helping him. You two would go swimming at night then come back yo camp freezing. You'd both snuggle up in the tent talking to eachother.

Honey

You would set camp up while honey got the sweets out. You'd both be eating sweets and looking around to go on an adventure. You'd come running back though after what you thought was a bear. You'd then both giggle in the tent and listen to nature while cuddling eachother.