When you catch him singing/dancing

Tamaki

You were walking to the host club. It was past hosting hours so Tamaki should be there alone. You could hear a piano being played as you got closer. You then heard singing it was kind of of tune but the piano made it better.

You slowly open the door and walk in more. You see Tamaki with his back turned playing the piano. He was also singing which you had never heard him sing.

After he was finished you walk up behind him and wrap your arms around his neck. "I never knew you could sing" you say. He jumps up bright red covering his face. "Y..You heard" he says, you giggle nodding. "It was brilliant" you say and he slowly goes back to normal.

Kyoya

You got home and Kyoya wasn't in his office. You were curious because that's where he normally was. You went down the hall and could hear music.

You slowly opened your bedroom door and nearly had a heart attack. Kyoya was trying to dance (coughkpopcough). "What the..." You accidentally said out loud. Kyoya turned around turning it off and hiding his face.

"Y..Y..You were d...dancing" you say in shock. Kyoya pushes his glasses up straightening himself. "Apparently it is good for the body" he says. "This stays between us or else" he says. You burst out laughing and he gives you an unsatisfied look walking out the room, as you laugh on the floor.

Mori

You were walking through the ouran academy garden looking for Mori. You wanted to surprise him.

You could hear quiet singing and decided to follow it. It sounded like a males voice. You peeked over some leaves and nearly chocked on air. You saw Mori with three birds on him singing to them.

You walked out from your hiding place. Mori immediately stopped singing. He went bright red covering his face. "uhh" "you have a lovely voice" you say. "T....Thanks" he says as he watches pet the birds.

Hikaru

You had been out and came home to loud loud music blasting. It sounded like it was coming from your room.

You opened the door about to shout at Hikaru for having the music way too loud. But you Hikaru jumping on the bed with your hair brush. He saw you and jumped off the bed nearly tripping.

You started laughing and fell to the ground. "You did not see that" he says. "Yes I did" you tease. He goes bright red "looks like I'm going to, have to make you forget" he says holing up your hair brush. You quickly run away and laugh.

Kaoru

You were 'asleep' on yours and Kaoru's bed and he was playing video games with headphone in. Your ears perked up when you heard some singing.

You sat up and Kaoru was singing charmingly. After listening to him sing you went behind him. "I love your voice" you said next to his ear giving him a fright.

"Y...You heard that" he says "yip but you have a wonderful voice how could I not" you compliment making him blush. "Come on, you should be resting" he says. "So should you" you say as you's crawl into bed.

Honey

You saw Honey dancing to a cute song and watched from the door. He was dancing with usa-chan and giggling. "I'm going to dance with y/n-chan like this" he says spinning around with usa-chan.

Usa-chan slips from Honey's hands and goes flying. "I hope you don't throw me" you say making an entrance smiling. "Y/n-chan" Honey says running to you and hugging you.

"Don't worry I won't throw you, I'll make sure you're safe, I'll protect you" you laugh as Honey was getting protective. You ruffle his hair "I don't doubt it".