When you cry

Tamaki

He would wrap his arms around you and pull your head on his chest. "What's wrong my princess, a beautiful princess like you shouldn't cry" he says sweetly. You sob and tell him why you were crying. He would then lay your head on his lap and stroke your hair.

Kyoya

You wouldn't normally cry in front of Kyoya mainly because it would he awkward for him. But when you did he would pull your chin up softly and bend down looking you in the eyes. He would then kiss you softly and wipe your hair out of your face. Just that would cheer you up instantly.

Mori

He would wrap his arms around you and you would have your arms around his waist crying. He would stroke your hair. He then would sit you down and kneel in front of you while you tell him everything as he just listens and observes. He then would hug your waist tightly but softly. Then he would kiss your forehead once he stood up.

Hikaru

You would sit with your face down being unusually quiet. Hikaru would notice and shyly sit next to you. "What's wrong" he would ask with his hand on your back. Hikaru was very awkward. You would then brust out crying and stuff your face in his chest. He would wrap his arms around you  rubbing your back and head.

Kaoru

He would pull you onto his lap and hug you tightly. You would explain why you were crying and he would kiss your cheek. Then he would wipe all your tears with his fingers. Then he would put your favorite anime on the two of you cuddling on the sofa.

Honey

Honey would start to cry because he didn't like you crying. He would then give you usa-chan. "Y/n-chan here you can have usa-chan, do you want cake? You can have f/c" he would which would make you giggle. He would smile hugging your waist then getting you cake.