Unconscious blanket hog

Tamaki

You wrapped the whole blanket tightly around yourslef. You were asleep of course. Tamaki woke up cold and then saw you took all the blankets. He wouldn't want to wake you up so he would just move more closer wrapping his arms around you and try and catch your warmth.

Kyoya

If you wake him up he is the devil. So if you were to unconsciously take the blankets from him. He would slowly pull the blankets from you. He wouldn't take all the blankets though. But you wouldn't be getting any of his cuddles.  

Mori

He doesn't really get cold easily. He problay wouldn't notice. All that matters to him is that you are warm and comfortable.  But if he was cold he would problay pull you into him so he was cuddling you like a teddy.

Hikaru

He wouldn't care one bit. If he was cold and saw that you took the blankets from him in your sleep. He would take all the blankets off you. This would wake you up and you both would have a blanket fight. Fighting over the blanket. Though in the end the two of you threw the blanket off and cuddled eachother.

Kaoru

He would probably just pull you towards him cuddling into you and stealing your warmth. He would put his leg and arm over you. Sliding his other arm underneath you for warmth.

Honey

He would pout and cuddle into your back. He'd grab usa-chan saying how he was cold but didn't want to wake you. So if their was a little bit of blanket he would try and cover himself with it.