Halloween

Ouran is having a Halloween dress up ball.

Tamaki

"Y/n, we should go as something together for Halloween" says Tamaki. "Sure" Ouran academy was having a Halloween dress up ball that night.

You and Tamaki decided to go as Howl and Sophie from howls moving castle. "Tamaki this was the perfect idea" you say you both got lots of compliments at the gathering.

Kyoya

"No" Kyoya says bluntly. You pout "please, pretty please with a cherry on top" you ask. You wanted Kyoya and you to go as team rocket from pokèmon. You stand in between his legs and put your hands on his shoulders bringing your face close. You pout "pretty pretty please" he tries to look away but sighs. "Fine" he finally gives in and you cheer around the room.

You two look smashing in your cosplay outfits. For most of the night you go around acting weird while Kyoya sighs putting his hand on his face. "That is really my girlfriend" he sighs though slightly smiles at how cute you really are.

Mori

"Hey Takashi guess what we're going as" you say to him as he looks at you weirdly. "A bear and honey" you say. "Hmm" he says agreeing because if it makes you happy it makes him happy. "Oh I know you can be the bear and I'll be the honey" you say clapping your hands together and he nodds in agreement.

It was adorable you were used cardboard cut out into a honey beehive shape. While mori was a cute very tall bear. He would often pick you up so it would look like a bear eating honey.

Hikaru

"How about the Joker and Harley Quinn" suggests Hikaru. You squeal and grab his hands. "This is perfect Hikaru you have a good sense in characters" you say.

You were dressed as the red and black Harley Quinn and Hikaru was the original joker. At the ball you tried to attempt a Harley Quinn trick by doing a handstand. But you ended up crashing into a wall and falling on your bottom. Hikaru was laughing stating how clumsy you were. You just pouted and he helped you up.

Kaoru

You were sure that yours and Kaoru's costume would be the best. You were going as the mad hatter and Alice. "That's a great idea y/n" says Kaoru.

Everyone thought it was a great and cute couple costume. Kaoru would talk about you stating how cute you looked as you were with your other friends.

Honey

"Y/n-chan that's a good idea" says honey agreeing to your idea. You decided you two would go as usa-chan and cake. You were usa-chan, you wore a big pink usa-chan bear costume and honey was wearing a cut out cake shape.

You two were the cutest at the ball. Honey made you sleep in it because you were a real life usa-chan. You were also soft and comfy as he put it.