You wear something of his

Tamaki

You were at Tamaki's and forgot to Bring pajamas. "Did you forget your pajamas" asks Tamaki you nod and he walks off. You are confused but then he walks back in with his clothes. "Here" he says handing you a big jumper and pair of boxers. "Thank you".

You put on his jumper that goes down to your knees and smells exactly like him. You also put on his boxers that he gave you. But it looks like you're wearing nothing underneath.

You walk back out of the bathroom. Tamaki is watching TV in bed. You join him and snuggle into him "my clothes suit you" he says.

Kyoya

You decided that since you had a boyfriend who was much taller you would wear his shirt. It went to your knees and it was so comfy and smelt like him. You were dancing around in it. "Y/n what are you doing with my shirt" you shriek and turn to see Kyoya leaning on the door. You go red "Uhh nothing" you say innocently.

You suddenly brust with happiness and jump on him. "Oh Kyoya your shirt is so comfy" you squeal. "Well it looks like an awfully bad designed dress on you" he says pushing his glasses up. You pout "can I please wear it. Please, please" you beg. He sighs "I suppose". You hug him tightly.

Mori

You were at Mori's and just had a shower when you realized you forgot spare clothes. "Takashi" you call from the bathroom door. "Can I use your clothes I forgot mine and could you please bring them" you say.

Mori comes to the bathroom door handing you the clothes "Thank you". You put on the boxers which go all the way to your knees. Then his jumper which went to your knees as well but the sleeves were way too long. Luckily you could still tell you're wearing shorts/boxers.

You walk out and mori looks at you then blushes slightly. You smile and go to sit next to him. "I love your jumper Takashi it's so comfortable" you say cuddling up to him. He smiles and hugs you back.

Hikaru

You decided since you didn't bring any spare clothes you'd wear Hikaru's. You pulled out his sweat pants and a shirt. Throwing it on, it was very comfortable. You turn around to see Hikaru with a slight blush. "I forgot spare clothes I hope you don't mind" you say he shakes his head. "No you look good in them" "really? They are so comfy" you say twirling around he just laughs.

Kaoru

"It's so cold" you whine hugging Kaoru as you's are on the sofa. He gets up leaving you confused. But he comes back later with a big jumper. "This should warm you up" he says you throw it on. "Wow its so comfy thank you your the best" you say. He hugs you as you lean on him.

Honey

You and honey were walking in the garden it was quite cold. "Y/n-chan are you cold" asks Honey "just a little" you say shivering. He takes his scarf off and puts it around your neck. "Thank you" "your welcome" he grabs your hand. "Let's go eat cake and tea  it will definitely warm us up" you nod and both of you start running back inside.

Ouran Host Club Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें