He protects your innocence

Tamaki

"Hey y/n, who's the one that starts you know the whole session" Asks the twins. "Huh what do you mean" you ask oblivious on what they really mean. "You know w-" "don't listen to to those perverts" says Tamaki covering your ears up. He then goes up to them "Don't ruin her innocence" he whispers and then comes up to and you both walk off.

Kyoya

"Hey Kyoya, what is S&M" you ask he looks at you weirdly. " It means 'songs and music'. "Oh okay" you say skipping off. Kyoya watches you and sighs "You're to innocent y/n" he says to himself smile slightly.

Mori

"Y/n how is Mori in the bed?" asks Hikaru. "Well he is very nice and hugs me in bed" you say "no I was meaning how is he when he slips th-" he is cut off as Mori picks you up and walks off. "Hikaru wasn't finished" you say to Mori. "You're to innocent" is all he says, you look at him weirdly.

Hikaru

Kaoru was meant to show you and Hikaru something on his laptop. But something popped up and it was not innocent. "Y/n cover your eyes quickly" says Hikaru covering your eyes. "You're very protective of her innocence" teases Kaoru as you had left. "Well yeah she's to innocent for her own good".

Kaoru

"Y/n, how do you know what ones what like when you's are in 'bed'" says your friend. "Easy because I can see him and tell it's him" you say proudly. They giggle "what happens if you accidentally scream the wrong name" Ask another friend. You give a confused look. "Well it doesn't get that bad when we cuddle. I don't see reason I would scream when cuddling" you say innocently. They brust out laughing. "Oh y/n you're to innocent. We were meaning when you's hav-" "come on y/n let's go" says Kaoru all of a sudden coming from a corner. "Bye bye" you say to your friends. Kaoru holds your hands "please stay Innocent" he says you look at him confused. "Huh" "don't worry just stay the way you are" he says kissing your cheek. You smile "okay".

Honey/Mori

You and honey were eating cake with mori (He wasn't). "Hey honey senpai" you look up to see the twins with smirks. "How are things behind the doors" Ask Hikaru. You and honey give confusing looks. Mori knows what the twins mean and gets ready to protect both your innocence. "Huh" says honey "you know do you's tea bag or stick to the basics (this is so weird)" Ask Kaoru snickering. Mori grabs the twins and takes them away "don't ruin their innocence" he says. The three of them look back at you and honey. You's have confused looks but go back to eating.