Big red mark

Tamaki

You and Tamaki were watching TV he had an arm around your waist. You were half laying and forgot you were on your period. You fell asleep laying down.

When you awoke Tamaki was getting up. Still forgetting about your period you got up before him. He looks at the sofa a big red mark there. His face goes red. "Tamaki? Is something wrong" you ask he stared at the sofa red as a tomato. You look to see what he's looking at and you die of embrassement. You cover your face and run to the bathroom.

I can't believe Tamaki saw that, what is he going to think of me now. You think to yourself and start crying. You hear a knock on the door. "Y/n, please come out" he says to the door. You sigh and decide it's best to face him now.

You come out with a red face and red eyes. He pulls you into a hug. "It's normal you can't help it. No one can and I'd never think differently of you, my princess" he kisses your forehead. "Now how about some chocolate and anime" he says you nod and take his hand in yours.

Kyoya

You slept as close to the edge of the bed as you could. You didn't want to leak on Kyoya he would be disgusted if you did. You didn't notice Kyoya's arms around you. You both woke up at the same time. You threw the covers off due to it being hot and faced your back to him. "Uh y/n" you turn around to face him. "Uh y..You have..uh" "I have what" you ask suspicious. "He points to a big red spot on the white sheets. You gasp in horror and turn as pale as a ghost. You quickly run to the bathroom.

"Y/n" you hear a knock you quickly open the door and shower him with a sorry. "I am so so so sorry Kyoya please forgive me" you say. He smiles (surprisingly) "if I'm not wrong then I do believe that it can't be helped and there is no need to say sorry" he says. You smile and hug him.

Mori

You were sitting with mori having tea in the host club. It was just you two at the table because he had no guests. You had been talking to him for about an hour while he listened the whole time. But that also meant you had been sitting for a long time and you were on that time of month.

The host club was busy still and you were kind of scared to get up. Takashi motioned you to get up when he pulled your chair out (like a gentleman). You sighed thinking you might as well face the embrassement. You slowly got up and looked up at Takashi bowing as in thanking him. But his face was red. "Takashi is something the matter" he glanced at your chair and then away. You looked down to see a big red mark on your chair. You nervously laughed and went to run out, but Takashi grabbed your wrist and took his blazer off. He then wrapped it around your waist so no one could see it. He the  grabbed your hand and took you to the infirmary for a new dress.

Hikaru

There was nowhere to sit so Hikaru pulled you onto his lap. Completely forgetting you are on your period you get more comfortable. After a very long time everyone gets up and so do you. But once you do you hear a small gasp. Hikaru's face is as white as paper. You look at what he's looking at and mentally die. He has a big red mark on his trousers and you on the back of yours. "I'm so sorry Hikaru" you say running to the bathroom. Luckily there was no one there.

What have I done. That was absolutely disgusting. He's going to hate me, I just leaked on his lap gross. You were beyond embrassed. You heard your name softly being called. "Please come out y/n it wasn't your fault." You hear Hikaru. You sigh and open the door. "As much as it was gross it wasn't your fault" he says smiling you are relived. "I'm sorry again" he grabs your chin gently tilting it up. "Don't be".

Kaoru

Kaoru woke up and just laid there. He then turn to face you but your back was facing him. The covers were off you and he saw a big red mark on your pajamas and the bed. He got up and went to run a bath for you. He then came back to you. You were awake and hadn't noticed the mark. He ushered you to the bathroom making you take your clothes off and get in the bath. "You just relax y/n" he says leaving you confused, you do what he said. Meanwhile he gets new sheets onto the bed and fresh clean comfy clothes for you.
You come out and change into the comfy clothes and smile. "Thank you so much Kaoru" you say hugging him while he innocently sits on the bed like he did nothing. You knew you Leake because of your instinct and you could feel it. Kaoru was so sweet cleaning it up and making you relax. The two of you snuggle watching anime and eating junk food.

Honey

Honey is just too innocent to know what that big red mark was, so when he pointed it out you weren't angry with him. "Y/n-chan did you sit on a nail" he ask just as you stood up from the sofa. You give a confused look. He points at the sofa now with a big red mark. You go pale and are thankful he doesn't know what it is (hopefully). "Uhh..Uhh..I'll be right back" you run to the bathroom.

You slowly went back to honey after cleaning yourself up. When you saw his face it was guilty and sad. "H..Honey-senpai what's wrong" you ask. His face drops, tears from in his eyes and he runs and hugs you. "Y..y/n-chan I'm sorry I didn't realize you were on that time of month" he songs in your shirt. You smile stroking his hair "it can't be helped and no need to say sorry" you say hugging him back.