You accidentally hit his area

Tamaki

You were currently practicing golf. You just couldn't get the swing right. Tamaki who was now watching saw you struggle and came to help you. But you didn't know and swung the golf back really hard. But it stops, you turn around to see Tamaki holding his area on the ground. He was actually crying. You drop to your knees "Tamaki I'm so so sorry" you say rubbing his back. He nodds and tries to stand up. "I'll go get you an ice pack I'm so sorry. You just stay there" you run off to get him one feeling really guilty.

Kyoya

You and Kyoya were playing tennis because he said it was good to exercise the brain. But you didn't think he knew that you were horrible at it. You would keep missing the ball and he would sigh in frustration.

"I'm sorry I suck at tennis" you yell across the court. He hits the ball back and you hit it really hard. But you accidentally hit it lower than  normal and Kyoya drops to his knees holding his area. You run to him "Kyoya, oh my gosh Kyoya I'm sorry" you say "j..j..just get me some I..I..ice" he says you nod running to get some.

You come back with ice and he takes it fast but weakly still holding his area. He looks at you glaring. You nervously laugh "How about some tea after this" you suggest, he just nodds.

Mori

You were watching Takashi at his kendo practice. After he was done and it was just the two of you in the dojo you ran up to him. "Hey Takashi could you maybe teach me how you use a Shinai like you, please" you beg him. He sighs and grabs you a wooden junior practice Shinai so you don't get hurt.

You copy what he does with his. "Takashi I think I've got the gist of this" you excitedly say. He smiles and stands in front of you. "I'll check if your doing it right" he says. You nod and accidentally go down to hard and trip over your foot and hit something that's not a wall or the ground. Takashi holds his area you gasp. "Oh my.. Takashi I'm so sorry" "I..I..it's fine" he says not convincingly. You run off to get him some ice. "Uhh here" you guilty say "thanks".

Hikaru

You and Hikaru were playing with a basketball for fun. "Y/n do you ever catch a ball" Hikaru says getting slightly bored. "Sorry I'm not good at sports especially basketball" you say. He sighs "it's fine". You go to throw him the ball but it slips and you hit his area on accident.

Hikaru drops to the floor holding his thing. "Ow what was that for" he says. "I'm sorry Hikaru it was an accident. Do you need anything? Some ice, water" you rant asking him. He laughs "y/n your sweet but the pains gone now" he says getting up. "Thank goodness".

Kaoru

You and Kaoru were swimming and he was standing next to you. You dive under and push your leg off of something but it want the side of the wall. You go back to the surface to see Kaoru with pain on his face. "Kaoru? " he was holding his area. "Oh no d..did I kick you t..there" you ask looking at him. He slowly nodds and you swim over to him and kiss his cheek. You come back with ice and he takes it thanking you. "I'm sorry Kaoru" you say rubbing his back.

Honey

You and Honey were playing with usa-chan and laughing. He then sat on your stomach and started there tickle you. "N..n..no I..I..I can't" you laugh. He continues to tickle harder you try and push him off but accidentally push somewhere down low.

He rolls off you sitting on his knees putting his stomach near his area. "Honey oh no I'm sorry. Do you need ice wait there I'll get you some" you say. "Here Honey-senpai I'm sorry" he gives you his normal smile "it's okay y/n-chan b..but it does still hurt".