How you cuddle

Tamaki

You would be on the sofa and he would wrap his arms around your waist. You will lay your head on his chest and he would whisper sweet things to you.

Kyoya

He doesn't cuddle much or at all. But sometimes when you hug him from behind or something, he would wrap his arms around your waist and you's would cuddle on the sofa watching TV. 

Mori

He isn't one to cuddle much usually because he is too shy. But you would wrap your arms around his torso and snuggle into him. That would cause him to hug you back by wrapping his arms around your while body gently incase he crushed you.

Hikaru

You'd normally ask him to cuddle with you bit he would say "no". You would keep asking him and annoying him not on purpose and he would get mad telling you to "go away". That would make you sad and you'd walk off. Ged feel bad and grab your waist pulling you on the sofa with him.

Kaoru

The two of you always end up cuddling anywhere. He would have his arms around your whole body and you'd snuggle into his arm.

Honey

He would lay on your lap or he would cuddle into your stomach. He is like a big cute teddy bear hugging you and giggling. But sometimes he would wrap his arms around your waist.