Weird

Tamaki

You were in the bathroom brushing your hair and got bored so you started to talk to yourself. "Do I cut you or not" you say holding some of your hair. "Hmm what do you think y/n-chan" you say asking yourself. "I dunno it's got a lot of spilt ends" you say facing side to side as if you were talking to someone. "You're no help. Go away y/n-chan" "Uhh y/n, what are you doing?" You turn around to see Tamaki looking slightly worried. "Uhh n..nothing just uh nothing" you say. I hope he didn't hear me talking to myslef. He suddenly comes running up to you. "You never told me you talk to yourself. You are so cute y/n" he says picking you up and spinning you around.

Kyoya

You were laying on the bed listening to music with headphones. "Green, black and blue making colors in the sky" (I'm currently listening to Butterfly) you lipsync. You then start dancing on the bed and singing awfully out loud.

"What on earth are you doing" you stop dancing and see Kyoya  standing by the door. "Nothing at all why's that" you ask innocently. He sighs "I'm not stupid, I saw you dancing it was quite amusing actually" he says smirking. You jaw drop "Y. .You saw that" he nods and starts chuckling. You go up and hit him (softly) "oh shush" you say walking off leaving him smirking.

Mori

You were eating lunch by yourself in the garden. You look up at the clear sky but see some rain clouds. "Looks like it's going to rain. Oh well" you get kind of bored. "Oh I'm great how are you today" you ask yourself "Why I'm good thank you very much" you answer yourself. "Why are you alone" "because I felt like it and plus now I get to talk to my favorite person" you say nudging your leg.

"Do you know if there is a new Manga" you ask yourself "no I'm not su-" someone sits down next to you. Takashi. You go bright red praying he didn't hear you taking to yourself. "D..d..did you hear" he nods and your soul leaves your body. He smiles which is very rare on his emotionless face. "Cute" is all he says and you mentally go into a fan girl state.

Hikaru

You were suppose to be doing your homework but a rock/screamo song came on. You started head banging and pretending to play the instruments. "You scream the word out loud" you then feel a hand on your shoulder and you scream so loud. You turn around ready to hit then but stop and see its Hikaru.

"You gave me a fright" you pout "sorry"  "you know you're really weird. You were screaming to your music and dancing on your chair" says Hikaru. You playfully hit him.

Kaoru

"Uh y/n" says Kaoru you continue listening to your music. Then you start rapping which is unusual for you. Kaoru decides to keep quiet and listen. You are rapping like a real rapper. You feel like someone is watching you. Your eyes are wide when you see Kaoru sitting an  watching you. "U..uh did you hear th-" "your such a good rapper y/n I didn't know you could rap" says Kaoru. "W..well I can't" your cheeks were going red. "Are you kidding you could be the next (rapper name)" you blush "Uh thanks I guess".

Honey

You decided since you were bored you would have tea with yourself. "(Speaking in a different language)" you say to yourself. Honey was standing outside watching you. "Usa-chan what is she saying" whispers honey to Usa-chan. "Y/n-chan" you get a fright and turn and see Honey. Your eyes grow wide "did you hear that" you say pointing at the table. He nods cutely "you sounded so cool speaking (language)" "thanks".