When you fall asleep/on him

Tamaki

You and Tamaki were watching a movie and cuddling. Tamaki felt you slowly fall asleep. "Are you sleepy my princess" you nod your head slowly and lay your head on his lap. He smiles and plays with your hair "go to sleep my beautiful princess" he says giving your head a kiss.

Kyoya

You were sitting at Kyoya's desk studying when your eyes felt heavy. Soon your head was resting on the desk and you were sound asleep. "Y/n" Kyoya walks into the room but stops when he sees you. He smiles to himself and picks you up and takes you to bed with him.

Mori

You and mori were in your shared room on the floor reading next to each other. You were getting a little tried and was slowly nodding off. You eventually fell asleep and was laying on the ground next to Takashi.

Takashi looked over at you to see you passed out on your book. He smiles and brushes some hair out of your open mouth. He picks you up and carries you to bed placing a kiss on your forehead.

Hikaru

Hikaru was sitting crisscross on the ground playing video games while you sat in his lap. You yawn a bit to loudly. "Are you tried y/n" asks Hikaru. You nod and lay your head on his chest. When he hears soft snores coming from his chest he turns off his video game. He just lays there with you and watches you admiring you.

Kaoru

You and Kaoru were watching a movie and you had your head on his chest. He smiles when he hears snores coming from you and starts to play with your hair.

Honey

You were sitting on the bed watching a movie and waiting for honey to get back from his martial arts. "Y/n-chan I'm ba-" hone  stops in his tracks to see you asleep sitting up. "Look Usa-chan, isn't she cute" says honey. He comes up to you and brushes some hair out of your face. He then puts the covers over you and cuddling up to you.