A/N

Guys,

First I want to let you know that I cannot thank you all enough for all the love and support you have shown me. Like I said so many times before, I never thought anyone would really like this story. Thank you for proving me wrong and for being such amazing supporters:)

I also want to let you know that plenty of alternate POV's are on the way. So GET EXCITED.

So the reason I am writing is because I need your help. I've had to deal with a few people try to plagiarize my work already on here, and honestly it just really hurts me. Writing is not easy. So much blood, sweat, and tears have gone into this as well as time. This isn't something I whipped up overnight, this has taken A LOT of planning and time guys.

I love my characters so much and am so protective of them, so it really pains me when I see people stealing other people's work. It's NOT OK. Guys, you ar stealing if you plagiarize. You're taking something that is not yours and even worse, you're calling it your own. It's abominable and honestly it really gets under my skin.

So as my supporter I am asking you guys to help me protect my work. I cannot have my eyes all over this site looking for cases, and I really hope that the minor instances I have had to deal with are it. However, I am asking you guys to please keep a watchful eye out as well. If you see anything suspicious, please let me know so I can take the appropriate measures to protect my work.

I love having this story to share with you guys and I want to continue doing that. So please help me in making sure that I can keep this story safe for us all to continue to enjoy.

Thank you all again and love you to pieces!

~ZWT