Prologue

e x c e r p t

e x c e r p t

"I want divorce." She said looking directly into my eyes.

Eh? What a kind of wife is she? On the first night of her marriage she's asking her breathtakingly handsome husband divorce?

I came of of my own world when she snapped her fingers in front of me. I was still in shock to utter a word. I still managed to say something.

"Umm don't you think it's too early?" This was all I could say. Damn.

"Oh really? Then when do you want divorce? After we have two kids of twenty years? Early my foot." She said. Sarcasm was dripping in her words.

How dare she talk to me in such a manner? Now, this was too much for me to digest; firstly, this marriage, second, this my so-called-wife who's brutally arrogant and sarcastic, and third, this divorce. I'm also a human, if at all people forgot.

-----

In which her unrevealed secrets ain't long hidden as he decides to unveil her before making her his', forever.

-----

They say, relationships made in childhood are the truest ones as children do not discriminate other people on any basis and so friendships or enmities from childhood, last the longest.

Aradhaya Kumar and Dev Reddy have loathed each other since they entered their teens; she hated his flirty nature while he despised her guts. The distance between them had eventually increased and so with the passage of time, they failed to remember each other.

But what happens when just after fifteen years, destiny ties them in a sacred bond known as marriage, err . . . a forceful marriage? Simple - memories restored, hatred re-established and egos clashed.

-----

• Contains dark themes like rape, sexual assault and murder. Enter at your own risk. •

-----

c h a r a c t e r a e s t h e t i c s

-----

Copyright © 2016 YoungFantasizer.