Chapter Eleven : First Kiss With The Last Someone Special

Dev Reddy

Dev Reddy.

We both descended the stairs only to meet many familiar faces with happy expression and the only one unhappy here was the damn Priya! Jealous, much? I wanted to laugh my heart out. Hand in hand, we both walked towards mom and dad. Mom introduced Aradhaya to all my relatives. I was just waiting to introduce Aradhaya to my friends.

We walked towards my friends and she interacted with them. I thought she would be back to her rude and arrogant self but nah. I was so damn jealous of my friends. Go to hell poeple she's mine. From when did she become mine? Great! Now I was feeling out of this place. My stupid friends have literally started behaving like I'm some statue.

"Looks like someone is really very happy! Huh?" I whispered in her ear, standing right behind her with my breath fanning over her sexy neck.
"Yes I am happy. Why wouldn't I be?" She answered with a blank face.
"Oh yes! You like my friends more than me, ah? Anyways if you're happy why don't you smile a little?" I whispered again but this time brushing my knuckles with hers.

"Yes I like them. They're really sweet unlike you, annoying and mad. Smiling, I don't have space for this smile and laughter in my life. So better not talk about it." She replied facing me. Her eyes held a painful expression but before I could say anything one of my friend, Arisha dragged Aradhaya. What was that?

All was going well, okay not-so-well but okayish when my mom took the mike, grabbing everyone's attention. Aradhaya had a curious, happy and questioning expression. Oh so she doesn't know that mom's going to announce about our wedding officially. How will she react now? God no no, there shouldn't be any drama. Hope for the best.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, I, Mrs. Jhanvi Reddy proudly announce that my one and only son, Dev Reddy tied the knot with the best fashion designer of the country, Aradhaya Kumar. I proudly introduce my daughter-in-law, Aradhaya and request her to come up with her husband." Mom said. "Let's go." She whispered in a blank tone. I was surprised and shocked. This damn girl never fails to surprise me! You know what, there should be a special subject, Surprising Dev Oberoi and this Aradhaya will pass all the tests with flying colours.

She held her hand out and I put mine in hers. Everything is reversed in my life. A boy usually catches a girl's hand but here I stand, being held by my great wife. Seriously?  We walked up and the cameraman started taking some photos while all the guests applauded and walked to have dinner. We both got down the stairs and were above to move, the paparazzi came. Who allowed them in, anyway?

I held her waist in a tight grip. I thought she would be surprised but as usual she had a blank expression. The hell, why can't she blush a little, bro? "I guess you know that we need to put up this act in front of the paparazzi." I whispered. She glanced at me for once, pulled me down by my collar and kissed me on my lips. Everything was blank. I closed my eyes. All I know is her lips moving rhythmicly on mine. I don't know when but I kissed her back moving my lips along with her juicy pink ones. We parted after a gentle kiss. All the paparazzi were awestruck while my family, to my surprise were smiling like idiots. I'm not going to lie, but why am I feeling so good? I kissed so many girls before Aradhaya but never felt like this. What's wrong with me? I never felt like this with even her.