Chapter Twenty-Six : Kissed, Revealed, Decided

Dev Reddy

Dev Reddy.

This Aradhaya surely is gonna be the death of me. I still don't get it what's this female's problem with me? As far as I know, I don't remember hurting her or anything as such. Still she's hating me for no reason! Here, I've planned to make her fall for me and this female ain't at all helping me. "Hey! I'm back!" So ladies and gentlemen here I present my lovely wife or I'd rather say my dangerous enemy who's going to give me a chance to taste the tea made by her. I just hope I don't die after drinking that liquid which is poison in the name of tea.

"Dev, have this. It'll make you feel better." She said smirking and I knew she was upto something. Ofcourse! I like a donkey couldn't say anything as this villagers never leave us alone. Nothing could get more better than this. "Yeah." I said taking the cup in my hands. Though I was trying to act all cool in front of Aradhaya, from inside I was freaking out. I don't know what she mixed in this stupid tea. I took a sip from the cup and-eww! What's this? I made a disgusting face and looked at Aradhaya who gave me a victorious look and I couldn't help but drink the whole tea. I guess she had mixed some kind of different spices instead of sugar. She and her cooking skills! 

"Okay so I think Dev you should rest now. I'll check on you guys soon. Just take some rest." The aunty who was our neighbour said and walked out. I really had to admit, people here are caring and kind. "Okay so my dear hubby, how was the tea which I made with my own hands?" She questioned sarcastically and I had this sudden urge of throwing up but I didn't. "Hot as hell, just like you." I said smirking as I saw her facial expressions turned from victory look to angry one. 

"Dev! You better remember you're messing with the oh so dangerous woman and I don't think you want to die soon, do you?" She said with anger and sarcasm dripping from her words. "Well, I ever day die on your beauty and I don't mind dying again. I've got nothing like short term memory loss to forget stuff. I do remember I'm messing or I'd rather say romancing with my oh so hot wife and I wouldn't mind if she uses her hands on my body too." I said as I smirked more while she just groaned in irritation and walked out. This is really going to be tough. I said to myself and drank some water to control my urge of throwing up.

-----

It was past two days and I was actually fit and fine. It's just I was tired a bit. My back was all good and I could even walk, run and jump. I've to admit, though Aradhaya had been a pain in these past few days, she never failed to take good care of me and fulfilled all her duties as a good wife which made me fall for her all over again. Yeah, she had irritated, fought and did all sorts of non sense but I don't think marriage life is fun without all this and I'm not offended by her but instead happy that she's getting comfortable with me and showing her kiddish side to me. 

"

Okay so guys, I was thinking we'll all play hide and seek as I'm bored!" Said a teenage guy whose name I guess is, Abhi. Oh yeah, we all youngsters and teenagers were sitting under the tree shade and enjoying the winter morning. "Oh my god, hide and seek is my favourite. Let's play." One of teenager out there shouted. After making a poor guy the one to catch us, we all started thinking about places to hide.