Chapter Twenty-Nine : Playboy Settles With One Girl

Dev Reddy

Dev Reddy.

I still couldn't stop thinking about her. I tried diverting my mind from yesterday's incident but all in vain. There were many questions troubling me but not to forget the creepy smile which I get on my lips when I remember her words. Immense pleasure, happiness and respect is all I could feel when I remember her words. But they wanted to hurt Dev. And I'm not going to leave anyone who's gonna hurt my Dev. Not at any cost. Though I had many insecurities and questions regarding her past and her parents, one thing was sure. She loves me with her heart, mind, soul and body. As far as I know when Aradhaya loves someone truly, she'd never loose them.

It's just left for me to make her realise her love for me and know her past. I understand she's insecure that I'd judge her and leave her as soon as I'll come to know about her and she doesn't want a heartbreak. I don't blame her as we can't expect anything much better than this from her as her whole life, people kept on judging her badly and she was probably tired of this. Who wouldn't be? I was in my chain of thoughts when my phone started ringing. It was one in the noon and I was all free as my meetings were done.

"Hey darling!" I said happily as I lift the call. "Stop flirting. If Rahul would come to know he'll start his drama. For God's sake I'm your sister brother." Pragya said giggling and I on the other side chuckled remembering Rahul's drama. "Oh yeah. So what's up with my little sister? Suddenly calling and all?" I questioned curiously. "Well, I just called to check on you. Mayira told me everything that happened yesterday. I don't think we should blame Aradhaya for anything. She's just concerned for you and went there to warn them let her frustration and I guess it's okay. Her parents don't deserve much better than this." Pragya said and I could sense the hatred she has for Aradhaya's parents. But why?

Oh stupid! Pragya told right, she knows Aradhaya's past. So its a clue that it's something related to her parents. Intelligent me. "Hmm yah. But do you think she likes me?" I questioned. "She does stupid! In fact she loves you! But you're a donkey who realised it now. Didn't you see the way she looks at you? You're such a dumbo. I seriously pity myself that I'm stuck with you both dumb brothers." Pragya said sarcastically but I could sense the happiness. "Dumb brothers?" I questioned confused. "You and Rahul! After all I said you only caught this stupid phrase?" She questioned and I guess she might be face palming herself.  "Nah. I understood. But what shall I do now?" I asked.

"Well, go propose her." She said and I looked confused. "What? No! Don't you think it would make it worse?" I questioned trying to prove my point. What if Aradhaya avoids me completely? Not done.

"Well, it wouldn't make it worse. I assure you. Listen, Aradhaya is insecure because of her past. I understand. But she surely ain't that kinda girl who keeps her feelings to herself. She might have confessed long back but I guess she's thinking about your answer. She is insecure too. A girl proposing a boy is weird too I guess. So why don't  you go ahead and propose her? It's just not confessing to her but even making a promise of staying with her forever. Make her believe that you won't judge her. Then directly kiss her. I'm telling you she might first not listen but slowly when you show some affection with physical contact and taking care of her, she would surely give in. Once she trusts you and tells you about her past, no one can stop you both from being one. So just go take a step ahead, Dev Reddy." Pragya explained and I felt right to do so. What she said was absolutely correct and I think I should go on without being a coward. Whatever it might be, Aradhaya should accept me by force or will. This time I'm adamant.