Chapter Twenty-Five : Revenge Is Sweet

Dev Reddy

Dev Reddy.

Is she mad? Seriously! How can she just leave me there and walk away? I mean literally, it's an unknown place with illiterate people and she just wants to take her goddamn revenge by wandering somewhere? Silly girl. It was good that my intelligent brain had worked on time and it clicked in my mind that she must have come to this village. Or else what could have happened to her? What if those people killed her? Or sold her? Or even physically abused her?

Why can't she understand that I care for her? Why can't she understand that I love her. She's getting on my nerves day by day. If she wanted revenge she could've just asked me to sweep the floor, take care of the cattle, give her piggy back rides or something like that. But no, this little, lame, silly girl had to get lost and punish herself which is like punishing me indirectly.

"Why are you shouting, Dev? Wait, I was stuck with those strong, scary men in that dark room right? How come I'm here?" She questioned catching her head. Of course she doesn't remember anything. "When you got lost, Dev searched for you and he found you there, in that room, tied up. He fought with those kidnappers and brought you here. You were unconscious so you don't remember anything. Dev also got hurt. Those men are seriously dangerous, Aradhaya. You shouldn't have left Dev's side." A youngster of my age, who stood beside me narrated the story which is half-true. She wasn't unconscious, but she was sleeping and she didn't get lost, but she ran away from me!

"Oh." This was all she said, sighed in relief and spared a glance at me. When she noticed I was continuously glaring at her she immediately looked away. "So I guess it's time for Aradhaya to rest a bit. You guys must be tired too. So good night." I said looking at her, everyone nodded and walked out with a smile on their faces. It was just me and her now. She slowly sighed and rubbed her neck tilting her head. "Care to explain why you ran away?" I questioned looking straight.
"Uh-huh? What do you mean?" She questioned faking confusion but duh, I'm not going to buy her act at any cost.

"Shut up! Just shut up! Don't utter a word! Seriously? You just wanted to be away from me so you ran away giving an excuse of private work? Seriously Aradhaya? How can you be so stupid and silly? Don't you know this place ain't safe for you? Don't you know this place is dangerous? Still, still you had to play your silly game and escape from me? Huh? Why don't you understand? Why?" I shouted. Good that the room door is locked.

"Listen, I hate it when people just invade my private time. You know I hate your presence around me. You irritate the shit out of me. So I just wanted to move away from you. That's why I went to that village and I thought it's like a normal one but I had no idea they were so dangerous. Now what's the big deal? I'm safe here right in front of you! So stop shouting, you got no rights. I never told you to save me or be with me. It was your choice so bear with it." She said in the most careless manner and my blood boiled. I wanted to slap her right now and make her realise how I felt when she wasn't in front of me!

It isn't about she's safe or no. It's just I don't want her to repeat this act again. Bruh, it's hurts when she uses that harsh language and especially when she says I don't have any rights when I have the sole rights on her. I brushed off all my thoughts, sighing in irritation. I've got no energy. I'm done. So done for today. "Good night, Aradhaya." I said and switched off the lights adjusting myself on the bed.

-----

Aradhaya Kumar.

It was morning, a bright morning. I'm so tired. I just want to eat something and watch something. No connection. I was here, sitting in the garden listening to music which I downloaded before coming here. I guess, I should make a YouTube video of "My Life - Expectation VS Reality". Literally, I've expected for a peaceful and carefree trip, but here I sit with so many thoughts in my mind. I can't even watch TV now which is the least I can expect.

Okay, so the only way to make him leave me, hate me is, make him regret. Yes! Make him regret his decision of choosing me. Regret his decision of taking care of me. Huh, little playboy, I'll show you what really a demon is. I smirked inwardly and started thinking of plans.

-----

This is so uncomfortable. Okay yeah, I'm hiding here, behind this tub. Argh, when will Dev come? Uh-ah, we're going to the hotel back today using the public transport. I don't want to leave this village. Not because I love this place or something, okay yeah, this place is really good, but my main concern is I've to stay with this man alone! I just don't want to spend any time with him, that too not alone. If it's here, I can manage as there are so many people here. But if it's in the hotel room, there would be none for my rescue. Oh no, Dev is on the way!

I slowly walked out, and took out my petrol bottle from the bag I was holding. I slowly poured the content on the floor so it spread widely.
Yes! Now Dev would come, walk, slip and fall down. Gosh, I'm so excited. I mentally tapped my shoulder in appreciation for my brilliant work and walked away from there throwing the bottle out. Now, I'll also see how Dev will win.

-----

We all were standing out in the garden, waiting for Dev to come. But-thud! Atlast. "Oh my god! What happened?" I shouted and ran as the villagers followed me. "Dev?" I sounded more concerned than I actually am. I ran towards him and started my drama. Gosh, Dev's expression was funny as hell. The youngsters helped me in taking him near the bed. The local Ayurvedic doctor examined him and told he'll have back pain for some days as falling down with so much pressure affected his back bone and he even got a fracture.

"Thanks doctor." I said with a sweet smile while he nodded his head and walked away. "Dev, you should take good rest to recover soon. Aradhaya you stay with him and take care of him." The village head ordered and walked away. "My poor baby! It hurts right?" I said faking concern. "Shut up Aradhaya." Dev said irritated while I just rolled my eyes. "Don't mess with me. Gosh, this honeymoon is so fun! Anyways I'm going to take a good shower, till then you rest baby." I said sarcastically and walked inside the washroom grabbing my clothes.

-----

Thank-You for this beautiful cover, @xilovechocolatesxx