Chapter Eighteen : Revelations

Dev Reddy

Dev Reddy.

It was evening and finally she was done with her shopping. Atlast she has forgiven me but after coming back she didn't talk with me at all. Avoiding me, again! I guess she's trying to avoid her feelings. She knows she likes me. Oh my poor Aradhaya. How much ever you'll run I'll get you back to square one baby. Literally when I indirectly told her that she's mine, her expression was worth watching. I tried to supress my laughter-god.

But seriously the nerve of that woman and her son. How dare she talks against my Aradhaya's character? Bloody idiotic old lady. Her son gawks at my wife openly. I had this sudden urge to strangle him to death. "Dev?" It was Grandmom. Ah, there stood the most important ladies of my life. Grandmom. Mom. Pragya. Aradhaya.

"Yes my darling Grandmom?" I said winking and walked towards them. "Well, there's a party being held and Aradhaya has been invited. So we want you to accompany her." Mom said while Pragya and Grandmom nodded and Aradhaya looked at me and shook her head negatively. I gave her questioning look to which she just mouthed something like say no. Oh so she doesn't want me to come with her. Then I'd definitely go. I laughed evilly and smirked mentally.

"Ofcourse mom. I'd do anything for Aradhaya!" I said and caught her waist. "What about your meetings?" Pragya asked folding her hands.
"Ah can't I just cancel the damn meetings for two hours for my baby?" I said and pulled her more closer while she just faked a smile but I could sense the burning anger. "You're so mean! You don't have time for me but you've got time for Aradhaya sister!" Pragya said and pouted. I laughed and everyone else joined me but Aradhaya just glared at me. I stopped laughing and looked at her smirking.

"Game starts now Miss Demon." I slowly whispered in her ear to which she just looked away. "Okay let's go. They both need to get ready too." Grandmom said the three ladies walked away closing the door. The moment they were out, my beautiful demon pushed me to the wall and pinned me. "Again you'll kiss me?" I asked playfully. "Just shut up you dumbo. Why don't you understand I don't wanna go to any party with you?" She shouted. "May I ask you why?" I questioned. Is she ashamed of me? This thought made me sad.

"It's because you're irritating as hell. I hate you! You always flirt with me!" She shouted. Lame excuse. So she wants to avoid her feelings for me. "Oh baby, you're talking as if you don't love my attention and flirtatious comments? Don't you love it when I kiss you?" I smirked.
"Wh-what nonsense are you saying? An-and what made you think like that?" She stammered. Cute as hell. "Ah nothing. Every girl likes Dev." I said proudly to which she just rolled her eyes. "I'm not like all your flings. How many times should I remind you?" She shouted again.
"Yes. You're surely something. Something different." I slowly whispered and she just gave me an irritated look and walked away to get ready for the romantic night.

-----

Aradhaya Kumar.

Dev! All because of him. Seriously can't he just deny going to the party by giving some excuse? What the hell? Why is he playing with me like this? How much ever I run away he again pulls me back and I just give so easily. After calming myself I just walked out of the closet, all ready to see my stupid husband talking to someone on the phone. I cleared my throat and he looked at me or I'd rather say gawked. He cut the call and walked towards me.