Chapter Nine : First Fight With First Wife

Aradhya Kumar

Aradhya Kumar.

I felt something heavy on my body. I felt something heavy near my waist. Have I been kidnapped and tied up with iron chains near my waist?

I got up or I'd rather say tried to get up opening my goddamn eyes to see my so-called husband lying on me with his head buried in the crook of my neck and hands holding my bare waist under my shirt. How dare he touches me?  Right, maybe in sleep he might have come near me. Maybe he has cuddling issues. Whatever it is men are men. No wonder he married me for his family but the man under him with desires for woman hadn't yet died. The nerve of this man! I'll show him what I am!  But first I need to get out from his strong grip.

I tried to wiggle and move but he clutched on to my bare waist even more burying his head even more deeper. His legs were probably on mine. I threw my hands in air and sighed in irritation. Then I cooked up a mighty plan which would free me from him and teach him a good lesson too! Yes, one shot two birds!

I slowly smirked and looked at my lovely husband who was sleeping peacefully. So cute!  Aradhaya, concentrate man! I gathered all my strength and kicked him right in the place where sun doesn't shine. He slowly opened his eyes and put his hands in his that place leaving my waist. He rolled over glaring at me and fell down the bed, groaning loudly. Serves him right! I giggled a little and then smirked.

"Ah Dev! Stop making weird noises. I've to sleep." I teased him a bit. Dev shouted. I walked up to him and held my hand out. He was above to catch it but I removed my hand making him loose his balance and fall again hugging the floor. "You mad lady!" He shouted to which I tried hard to supress my laughter. "Serves you right! You were literally clutching onto me on the bed! Don't you dare touch me next time, get it?" Saying that I ran towards the washroom and locked the door behind me. I couldn't control anymore and I started laughing like a maniac. Man he was so cute! I just wanted to pull his cheecks and kiss him senselessly!

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I stopped laughing when reality hit me like a train. I-i am not allowed to love anyone!  What's happening to me? This guy Dev is surely something. He's driving me crazy. He's doing some magic on me. Yesterday when he entered our room my heart started beating fastly. I didn't know why? I seriously wanted to touch him. When I told him about the divorce I didn't know why I felt strange. When he refused saying it's too early I felt like hugging him. Why? What's happening to me?

After I explained my plan he just replied me with an okay when I expected him to shout, scold, jump or do something which was more like a kiddish act. I felt upset and angry when he didn't live up to my expectations. I don't know why? When he was checking me out I felt the blood run upto my cheecks. How can this happen? After all I just wanted to run and hug him. I wanted to seduce him and I did. When I brushed my lips against his I felt the burning desire inside me. How much I wanted to kiss him? His lips were rough.