The Fuck Happened.

A/N: Hard to picture Bangtan Straight

Yoongi★

"Turn that Fucking shit down!" yoongi yelled covering his head with his pillow.

But the alarm kept going off. Mad, he opened his eyes to visualize the alarm before smacking it to the floor, breaking in two.

To hell. It was a Sunday, who the sets an alarm for a Sunday?Yoongi thought, turning over to sleep when he came face to face with a familiar dark haired boy. Examining the boy closely, he choked on his saliva, getting up abruptly.

"Jung Fucking Kook!" his angry voice, booming across the room.

Jungkook stirred in his sleep. He opened his eyes for sometime before closing his eyes to sleep back but there was no way, Yoongi would let him go back to sleep in his bed.

"Get up, you Punk!" he shook the boy roughly until the dark haired boy, opened his eyes to stare confusingly at Yoongi.

"Yoongi?"

He asked.

"Your one and only nightmare"

He replied.

"Now get out of my bed, what are you even doing in it?" he said, sternly.

Jungkook latched himself unto Yoongi, drawing circles on the boys chest. "We had something..." He closed the gap between them by leaning against Yoongi. "Hyung, we had something special"

Yoongi pushed Jungkook off him harshly.
"Tsk! You wish! I might have been drunk-true but even in my drunken state, you Jeon Jungkook will still be least attractive to me"

The younger didn't reply. He could only watch Yoongi laugh his way into his bathroom. Jungkook clutched the sheets peeved at the fact that Yoongi was right.

Drunk or Not, Yoongi still wouldn't have sex with him and yesterday night was proof.

0000

Last night.

"Jungkook are you serious about this?" Jimin questioned judging the boy in front of him's attire.

Jungkook took off the dress and threw it on the bed, his whole body, following too.

"I'm not actually sure but I want to give this to him, this is my birthday gift to him"

"Jungkook, don't you think you like Yoongi a lil bit too much?"