Messy Triangles.

Third person

"You're travelling?" a vexed Taehyung asked a shy Jungkook who knew he shouldn't have come clean just yet. He should have waited for the right time to tell Taehyung but then again the right time was only today cause his flight was leaving in the evening.

"I wish I didn't have to go but it's Yoongi we're talking about here. I'm going to the city of love with my-" he stopped, pausing to think. Who was Yoongi to him again?

Sure, they kissed, madeout , went on dates, lived together but who was Yoongi to him?

Sighing, Taehyung got up from the couch he was occupying. "Jungkook I know you like Yoongi and all but the truth is that Yoonkook is going to fast. You aren't even sure if Yoongi likes you or he's using you. I'm sorry if this hurts you but please think about it. I'm your friend and I'll always tell you the truth.." Taehyung blurted out as Jungkook nodded.

"I'll think about it in Paris while you take care of yourself. I called Hoseok to come keep you company when I-"

Taehyung went mad. "You called Who?"

"Hoseok. This has to stop. I don't know what's going on again between you two but it has to stop. Taehyung I know you love Hoseok but he has a boyfriend now and he's happy" Jungkook advised as Taehyung violently shook his head.

Jungkook want supposed to be telling him this trash. He was supposed to tell the Jihope couple and warn them to leave him alone but Jungkook didn't know what was going on, so Taehyung was going to cut him some slack.

"Just tell HorseFace and little Pony to stay the Hell away from me..and I'll be fine"

Taehyung mentioned,sitting back on the chair as Jungkook wondered what had happened. Jihope and Taehyung?

What problem had his friend gotten into now?

"TaeTae, Should I introduce you to someone?" Jungkook asked, plopping himself beside his friend as the older groaned.

"If he's not tall..forget it"

He's tall alright. Jungkook thought as he placed his arms around his Friend

.0000.

Paris.

"Are you cold?" Yoongi asked a shivering Jungkook who pulled his coat closer to him. Even with good evidence that he was cold, he still shook his head and acted Fine.

But that didn't stop Yoongi from locking hands with him.

"A room please" Yoongi told the receptionist in English holding tightly to Jungkook's arm.

"A single Bed or Double?"

"Single"

The receptionist nodded, turning back to look at her computer while Yoongi groaned at the slow service.

He couldn't check them into a better hotel cause it was late and time was already gone. They'll sleepover for just tonight and book a better place tomorrow.

"Can you hurry up,my boyfriend needs to sleep" he raised his voice a little shocking Jungkook. Jungkook knew him to be really impatient and Pricky, so that didn't surprise him.

What surprised him was the word he used in his sentence.

Yoongi said Boyfriend. Yoongi called Him; Jeon Jungkook is Boyfriend.

.0000.

Jungkook never called to cancel the deal which was why Hoseok was standing In Vkook's Kitchen trying to cook dinner for Himself and Taehyung.

Judging from the glares he received from Taehyung, he didn't think the younger was Hungry.

"You-uhm-want something to eat?" Hoseok asked.

Taehyung fumed, clutching his fist. "I told you to get out already why are still here?"

"Cause Jungkook told me to b-"

"Then go. Jungkook's not here anymore and I am telling you to leave my house" his eyes were bloodshot red from anger.

Hoseok removed the apron and dumped it on the kitchen table. "Taehyung, I know I have been an Ass lately. I'm sorry for the way I treated you. I was jealous. I thought I was going to lose you and Jimin"

Taehyung chuckled insanely. "Losing Jimin? I don't know but you lost me the Day you walked me out of your life"

Hoseok took steps towards Taehyung who didn't move. He wasn't scared of Hoseok. "I did some pretty Terrible things and I can't change them but I want to do more lovely things if you let me"

"I will not be your Other Man Hoseok..you should leave now" Taehyung warned when the doorbell rang.

Oh great. Who was it this time? Taehyung glared at Hoseok before leaving to open the door. What he saw shocked him.

Jimin was on his knees with a bouquet of flowers in both hands. Smiling, he handed them to Taehyung who was tearing up already. The Fuck was Jimin doing here?

"I saw these flowers and thought of you" he cheesily said as Taehyung rolled his eyeballs careful not to let the tears fall.

"You should give them to your boyfriend" Taehyung said as he entered into the house with Jimin following from behind.

"Why won't you give me a Chance?" Jimin asked Taehyung who grinned and grabbed the bouquet from hands dumping it into the Trashcan beside him.

"Because I do not want to be your toy. You love Hoseok and Hoseok loves you, I do not belong in the equation. So Park Jimin, I reject your offer.. "

Jimin was about to pin him against the couch and fuck the sassiness out of him when Hoseok came out of the kitchen with a flat plate filled with biscuits but dropped it when he met gazes with Jimin.

"Hoseok?"

"Jimin?"

Taehyung scoffed. "Take your drama Home"

.00000.

Hi, I'm yoonkook, the lovechild of SUGA(r) and Kookie(s)

*edited* came back to delete this shii but y'all still reading it so here's an update.

Gracia.