Paris seems like a nice place to make love.

Yoongi.

Sure.

He didn't look bratty about it. He sounded Sincere instead. He really wanted to leave. I had no idea why? Was I not treating him well enough?

“Kookie-” I cooed, running my fingers through his hair as he laid on the couch, his attention focused on The anime he was watching.

“Hyung, you called?” he replied.

“Why do you want to leave?”

Jungkook sighed. “Its cause Taehyung's all alone. Taehyung and I have been good friends. I can't let him alone all by himself. We both need to be there for each other”

That's all? Why do I feel like there's more to what Jungkook was telling me? Could it be that he was beginning to like Taehyung?

That's not possible right? I was the only one he had eyes for right?

“Jungkook, Can't Taehyung come stay with us instead?” I suggested.

“Seeing you act this possessive of me, feels nice hyung”

The Fuck? I wasn't acting possessive. I just didn't want him to leave.

“But” he continued. “I can't make Taehyung move in here. He feels more comfortable were he is and I won't move him for my personal gain”

I sighed. He was damn right.

“How many more days do we have to spend together?”

“Hm, a week” he mentioned.

A week uh? I smirked. Then I better make the most of it.

“Hyung” he called slowly.

“Yes Jungkook”

“Can you let go of my Hair. It's kinda-you know-uhm-turning me on” he ended biting his lip.

“I can help with your hard on, if you want”

“Nah” he sprung up from the couch. “I'll go prepare something for lunch” he said, scurrying away from me. I laughed insanely as I watched him almost bump into the kitchen wall.

He was so Easy to Tease.

0000

School became boring to me. It felt like I didn't want to have anything to do with learning any longer. Statistics was what I was majoring in and trust me when I say this;

I hated Calculations.

Classes ended as I left for the cafeteria with Seokjin by my side. He held on tightly to his books like someone was going to steal it.

   “So.. Heard you and Kookie are already hitting it off...”

“Hm” I replied briefly. Knowing Jin, he'd want to advice me to not do shit with Jungkook but guess what? I wasn't ready to listen to it..one bit.

“Yoongi, Don't play with his heart”

See? I fucking told you. This is what Seokjin lives for. I'm selling my pride if he doesn't become a Therapist.

“You of all People should know I don't 'play' boys”

“Yes but are you serious with him?”

“Fucking course I am. I'm trying to love him like he loves me” I answered, stopping in front of the vending machine.

“I'd advice that you let him go. You shouldn't force yourself to love someone. Let it grow from the heart and not the head”

“This is why I don't like sharing my problems with you. You y always have a way of making it worse...” I mumbled, inserting a coin into the old run down machine.

“That's what Real friends do” he grinned.

Asshole. I thought.

000

“Jungkook!” I yelled. The door yo the backyard opened almost immediately with him strolling in.

“You-uhm-called?”

Grabbing his wrist, I pulled him closer to me, hugging him tightly. “Lets leave the country for a while”

“what?” he voiced out softly.

“yea. You have five more days to spend with me in my home right?”

He nodded, biting Down on his lip. “Yea..so..?”

Putting a lock of his hair aside, I grinned. “I want to spend it with you in the city of love”

“Uh?”

“Jungkook follow me to Paris”

His eyeball widened as let go of me slowly. I couldn't read his mind because he had a blank expression. Fucking go with Me Jungkook, I need you with me in Paris..please..I thought. Letting my mind do the talking..

“What are we going to do in Paris?”

He shyly blurted out.

“Its what Am I going to do in Paris. Jungkook, I'm going to be busy Loving you.. ”

“Hyung... ”

I closed the gap, placing my lips on his. He kissed back as I tightened my grip around his waist. Let my tongue trace his collarbone. He moaned, holding unto my shirt as I bit down on his neck.

Then I stopped.

We'll do it it Paris. I want his first night to be very special.

0000

Changing my biological name to Yoonkook.

Love yoonkook too?

Gracia.