I want you...

★Yoongi★

  A bottle of dye was in one hand, a comb was in another hand when Yoongi opened Jimin's door to his room. 

“Hey, you're here on time”

“Sure. Need help?”

“Nah, I'll be fine” Jimin said. “The bathroom's this way”

Yoongi followed behind Jimin until they were in the bathroom. Jimin's bathroom consisted of only a bath Tub. Yoongi stared at the Tub picturing himself and Jimin in it, doing unholy things. 

He felt his Member harden. He looked away and placed his gaze on something less distracting..A shower cap.

“Sit here for A while” Jimin pointed to the toilet seat. Yoongi did as he was told.

“Mintgreen right?”

“Yeah, make it minty”

“Sure” 
And Jimin got to work. 

“So..you know Jungkook right?”

Yoongi opened his closed eyes. Why was he bringing upJungkook's name?

“Jungkook likes you a lot and even though I've tried talking him out of it, he still wouldn't bulge. You're sort of like, a big magnet to him. No matter how hard we pull, he keeps drawing closer to you”

“I don't harbour any feelings for him”

Jimin said, “I know, you must like someone else. That's always how the story is. You like someone, someone that might not notice you too”

Yoongi wondered if this boy knew what he was on about, but from the way, he spoke freely, Yoongi could detect, he didn't know.

“Do you want to know.. ” Yoongi swallowed hard. “want to know who I like?”

“You're going to tell me?” Jimin asked, surprised cause they weren't even that close.

“Yeah, if you want to know”

Yoongi shrugged.

This would be helpful to JungkookJimin told himself. “Okay, spit it out, I want to hear it”

Jimin said, placing the last scoop of dye in his hair. Yoongi stood up straight, pressing a surprised Jimin to the wall of the small bathroom. 

“Who do you think he is? The person I like?”

Jimin could have swore, he burnt his throat cause he couldn't say a word to Yoongi. He felt small being pressed against the wall by Yoongi.

“You're Cute Jiminnie”

And he sealed Jimin's lip with his. His hands stayed on the wall, one above Jimin's head. The other, beside his waist. 

Jimin tried not to kiss back since that would be betraying his friend. He pushed Yoongi lightly off him and ran his hands through his own hair.