Don't you ever Feel Pain.?

★Jungkook★

Suga, a.k.a Agust D walked into the college's hallway wearing what Jungkook would have called A Huge Temptation.

Today of all days, he had chosen to wear Tight leather shorts..? Just Fucking great. Jungkook walked up to the Pale Senior, he had gotten so close
when Jimin caught hold of his left arm, spinning him once to face him properly.

“Jungkook, we need to talk. Hoseok told me about your problem”

Jungkook shot the older a raised eyebrow. Hoseok did what?

“Hoseok told me you wanted to become built like me. Not to worry, I will personally coach you into Perfection. You won't recognize yourself the Moment you are done” Jimin mentioned, running his hands through Jungkook's shiny hair.

“Hyung...Don't bother. It's hopelessThere's no way, I would ever look like you”

“You want to look like me?” Jimin gasped.

Rolling his eyeballs, he pushed Jimin's hands off his head. So Hoseok left out the him wanting to look like Jimin part uh.?

“You shouldn't worry about it Hyung, I will work on my body myself”

Jimin agreed, dipping his hands into his pocket.
“Yoongi Hyung Hey..” he casually greeted. Jungkook turned in the other direction, fixing his eyes on A girl trying to Zip up her jacket but her big boobs was too big to fit into the Jacket. Seeing this, Jungkook wanted to look elsewhere but he couldn't turn in Jimin's direction, cause he'll be close to kissing Yoongi. 

He bit down hard on lips, waiting for Yoongi to leave. It was true he fancied the pale senior but, he knew his boundaries. He obviously didn't want to get hit in the face, by the dude he loved.

“New hair colour?”

He ran his hands briefly through Jimin's hair.

“Yeah, Its wine, like it?”

“Yeah it's Dope”

Jimin's cheeks flushed Red so he tugged on Jungkook's plaid shirt. The younger finally faced Yoongi. He could tell, his many glares Yoongi had sent him in that One second.

“I'm thinking of getting my hair dyed too. Mind if I stop by your place tonight to get it done?”

Yoongi said.

“Yeah, what colour would you want it to be?”

Jimin answered.

“Mintgreen”

   Jungkook felt like the third wheel in a cliché drama. “I don't think its a good idea to have your hair dyed, you'll ruin your scalp if you keep changing your hair colour”

Grinning, Yoongi said; “Even Bald, I'd still look awesome, so don't worry”

Jungkook snickered at the confidence. He'd look good being baldIf he goes baldhe'd become a grandpa when he's just 26.