Catching Feelings Suck

Jimin

I knew what I did was terrible. I literally raped the boy but,to be very sincere with myself, I don't regret doing it and I don't think he did either. I loved the way he moaned my name in bed and thought shit..Hoseok wasn't lying when he said he was good in bed.

Damn!

I needed to see him again. He's been avoiding me for a while now. I know I'm supposed to approach him but he looks like he doesn't want to see me, let alone talk with me.

Still, it didn't mean I was giving up.

"Hey Jungkook.."

"Jimin Hyung..what's good?"

"Nothing..was just thinking of coming over to your place tonight"

"Uhm.." he narrowed his eyes, as he struggled with his words. "I've kinda moved..."

Moved? The fuck where did he move to?

Probably reading my mind, he replied. "I moved in with Yoongi"

Wait...He did what?

He moved in with who? I stared at the now turned shy boy in front of me and I could tell he was itching to get out of my presence.

"You staying with Yoongi, how did that happen?"

He pursued his lips. "Its a deal. Look hyung, I'll explain everything to you some other time, right now Yoongi and I are going shopping"

Before I could retort, he was already running down the stairs. Did I miss something? How did those two getting so Fucking close?

My gaze fell on Taehyung laughing with Jin. Kim Taehyung...What is so special about you?

§§§

In my binge jacket and baseball cap, I stood outside waiting for the door to be opened. It took a while but it did open.

A Familiar Taehyung stood in front of it, clothed in a black tight top on Check shorts. He didn't look so pleased to see me.

"If you're here to rape me again, I might as well slam the door in your face"

He snickered.

I moved some inches closer. "I came to talk to you."

He eyed me suspiciously.

"Promise" I added.

He let me in shutting the door behind. The faint sound coming from the TV could be detected as SpongeBOB. Kim Taehyung was such a kid.

"So...?"

He broke the thin ice between us.

"Yeah. Well look, I like you-"

He scoffed. "Me or my ass?"

"Both" I shrugged. He rolled his eyeballs angrily at me. What? I was only being sincere.

"Listen Jimin, you should go back home and sleep off your craziness"

"Taehyung..I know you think I'm crazy. I also feel the same way about myself but I'm being serious about you. Fine, I don't love you but I love your ass but I can always get to love you."

"Do you and Hoseok think I'm going to let you both use me as a fucking whore? How dumb do you think I am.?"

I didn't say that.

"Go tell Hoseok I'm not falling for this.."

"Taehyung, please give me a chance"

I pleaded.

"No! Get out"

He said glaring hard at me. Fine. Today wasn't successful but another day will.

"Fine..I'll leave for now"

§§§

Jungkook

Yoongi's gaze didn't leave the gown I had on. I wish I could say he was checking me out but the look felt like he looked disgusted.

"I'll go change" I sighed. Maybe he wasn't okay with me cross dressing. I was about entering into the changing room when I got pulled back by Yoongi himself.

"Don't leave it behind, we'll take it" he assured me with a smile. I tried hiding my blush but it didn't just work.

"Aren't you getting anything for yourself?" I asked, putting all my items together and handing them over to the lady cashier.

"Nope" he popped the p. "I think I've got more than enough"

I nodded. I never knew what to say around him anymore. Why did I love him this much?

"Jungkook-"

"Hmn?"

"when did you start to like me?"

"hmn- I really don't know how it did start but I began to admire you from the time I was in highschool.. You were my Senior"

"Geeh..you liked me for that long?"

"yea" I whispered.

"i've been very mean to you haven't I?"

"You have but it doesn't matter anymore. That's in the Past now. Right now, we are Friends"

"Jungkook" he sighed. "Are you okay being just friends with me?"

I paused my thoughts for a second. "Truthfully, I'm not okay with it but really what can I do?"

"Kookie" he cooed. This was the first time he called me that. "Let's date"

"Hyung..Let's not do that. Don't date me out of pity. It would be awesome if you fall for me but right now, being friends with you is enough for me"

As we walked to his Car, Yoongi grabbed my hand and entwined his with mine so gently. I wanted to so much enjoy this but it felt like he was Just using me and what felt worse was that I had no idea what.

Please I hope you don't use me.

★★★

Me + yoonkook

=the good stuff.

You should support if you love.