It's Reality not A fucking Fairytale

Warning: Vhope Short Smut ahead.

Third-Person★

Taehyung wiped the tears off his face. He had promised himself not to cry again cause of Hoseok but there he was brawling his eyes out cause of the same guy he had once loved so much.

It didn't make sense to Taehyung why Hoseok left him, since he remembered how faithful he had been to the older.

Now, he looked at him like the way an homophobe would look at an homosexual.

Yeah. Disgusted.

The door flew opened and closed with a bang, before Taehyung could react to the sudden act. Hoseok had his arms around him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it"
He assured Taehyung.

"Hyung, let go"

Taehyung said with Hoseok obeying him. Hoseok took time to study Taehyung. Had he been crying?

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you"

"Just go Hyung. I don't want to talk to you" Taehyung turned his back to Hoseok and his face back to the mirror. Hoseok sighed, wrapping his arms around Him tightly.

Taehyung froze at the sudden backhug. Why didn't Hoseok want to leave yet? Worst of all, he could feel Hoseok's member poking his entrance.

He turned to face Him. "I'll forgive you on one condition"

"I'll do anything for you kitten"

Taehyung smirked. His insides heating up. He pulled Hoseok by his collar and drew his closer whispering seductively.

"I want you to Fuck me"

Hoseok's eyes widened and pulled away from Taehyung. "I have a boyfriend Taehyung!"

"He doesn't have to know. I won't tell him, you won't tell him, and see? It's only between us both" he licked Hoseok's bottom lip.

"Only between us" Hoseok repeated as Taehyung got on his knees to remove Hoseok's shorts. Hoseok took off his shirt too watching Taehyung do his work. Taehyung got up and began to lick Hoseok's Abs, sucking gently on it.

"God! Taehyung!"

Hoseok moaned out as Taehyung dipped his hands into Hoseok's boxer, pulling out his member. He had missed the big flesh in his ass. He started to pump it still lick Hoseok's Abs.
Hoseok grabbed into Taehyung's butt, his hands squeezing them hard. On two occasion, he absent-mindedly slapped The younger's ass.

Taehyung let go of Hoseok's member the moment Hoseok came into his hands. He walked over to the bed and took off his clothes, standing Naked in front of Hoseok who simply watched.

Taehyung's member sprung out, while taking off his boxers and began to touch himself. Taehyung dipped a three fingers into his ass and his free hand palmed his member.

"Mmnh, so good Hoseok" he moaned. Hoseok not wanting to wait anymore, slapped Taehyung's hand away and positioned his member in front of Taehyung's rare end.

"wait.." he said. "..I want to ride you" he pulled Hoseok towards a chair and sat him on it.

"Taehyung where's the lube?"

Taehyung lowered his Ass on Hoseok's member shaking his head. " hgh..D-do me raw"

"Its gon' be painful" Hoseok warned. Taehyung didn't give a shit. As Taehyung's Ass sucked in Hoseok's member, Hoseok started to plant wet kisses on his neck.

Taehyung began to move, riding on Hoseok's member like a rider racing on a horse. Hoseok watched Taehyung's sex face and that only made him moan harder.

He felt Taehyung going slower, so he moved them both to the bed and Hoseok took Control. He hit the younger's prostate high as Taehyung kept moaning Hoseok's name. He felt like he was floating on cloud nine. He couldn't even see the ceiling anymore, the pleasure Hoseok gave him was overwhelming.

Hoseok finally released his seeds into Taehyung when he felt his Taehyung's walls tighten against his member, as Taehyung came immediately after Hoseok.

"We should do this again" Taehyung said out of breathe. Hoseok nodded, cleaning them up before getting into bed with Taehyung.

"Your Ass accepted me well" Hoseok said, leaning for a kiss when Taehyung turned in another direction. He didn't like to kiss. He didn't kiss anyone cause kissing entailed emotions and he didn't want anyone knowing the emotion he carried in him.

"Goodnight Taehyung" Hoseok kissed his hair as Taehyung held back tears. This was reality and in reality,

Jung Hoseok wasn't His,

Anymore.

0000

★Jungkook★

He had heard everything. He had the moans, he heard the creaking of the bed and he envied them wishing they were Suga and Him. He looked at his drink and sighed.

He needed someone to talk to, Someone to advice him. Taking out his rose gold, he entered a number into it.

Calling Kim Namjoon.

0000

Yoonkook is destroying my life.

Feels like I read all BTS BXB books on Wattpad...

Gracia.