Lost

Taehyung

It had been two months and the second semester had come to an End. Things were getting better than it used to be.

Hoseok seemed happier.

Taehyung seemed to smile more.

Jungkook was finally going on dates now.

The Yoonmin couple was okay with each other now.

Everything seemed to fine but-

Taehyung placed Cupcakes on the table with Hoseok and Jungkook staring at the the cupcakes like They were going to explode.

“Come on Guys. It's not that Bad. Just try it” Taehyung whined as Hoseok picked one up. He looked at Jungkook who shrugged. As far as he was concerned, he wasn't Taehyung's boyfriend. So he didn't have to eat it.

Hoseok munched it, eating it carefully as his scrunched up face turned into a bright one. “Taehyung you baked this?”

Taehyung nodded, sitting beside his boyfriend. “Told you my cooking classes paid off”

“I find that weird that people learn how to cook online.” Jungkook huffed when the doorbell rang.

Hoseok stood up to go get it cause he knew those two wouldn't bother. He opened the door to see Namjoon and Jin.

“Hey Eiffel” Hoseok greeted Namjoon as Namjoon playfully punched his stomach.

“We brought Lunch.” Jin said raised the basket he brought as Hoseok smiled.

“Finally! Actual Food” he said collecting the Basket from Jin, politely.

“Has Taehyung been cooking again?” Jin asked as Hoseok nodded.

“He baked cupcakes today”

Namjoon laughed out loud as they headed towards the others. Jungkook got up to hug Jin while Taehyung hugged Namjoon.

“Joon and Jin Hyung, you're welcome” Taehyung greeted while Jungkook held Jin's left hand.

“Please tell me you brought food. I'm starving” Jungkook groaned getting a glare from Taehyung. Jin tapped Jungkook's hair.

“Sure look alike. I always visit with Food” Jin answered.

Jungkook sped off to the kitchen as Hoseok's phone rang. He saw Yoongi's name flash across the screen.

Excusing himself, he answered it.

Hoseok: Hey Hyung.

Yoongi: Jimin disappeared, I don't know were he is. I've looked everywhere. I can't find him.

Hoseok: What happened? Did you two fight?

Yoongi: No. He just left.

Hoseok: I'll go find him.

Yoongi: Thanks.

Hoseok ended the call, rushing into the Sitting room, grabbing his coat, he yelled out a loud;

“I'LL BE BACK”

and disappeared through the door. Taehyung shrugged. Maybe a family issue. Jin and Jungkook came in with bowls of Noddles.

°°°°°

Hoseok

“Where are you Park Jimin?” Hoseok muttered under his breath as he ran his hands through his hair. How could he think of disappearing? Hoseok hoped hard that Jimin was still okay. He thought hard about where Jimin could be.

“If you ever wake up and you don't find me..just know I went to my mom's graveyard. I always go there when I feel like disappearing”

The words played in Hoseok's head as he ran towards the nearest train station. He was going to Busan.

°°°°°

Jungkook

hoseok? He's not here” he heard Jin say into the phone worriedly.

“What? Jimin did what?”

Jungkook's heart skipped at the mention of the Jimin's name. What happened to him?

“Okay. Okay. Just be calm. We'll find him. Don't Blame yourself for this” Jin said and spoke for a while before ending the call.

All eyes were on him, waiting for an explanation and he wasted no time in saying it. “Jimin went missing”

“What?” Taehyung exclaimed, putting down his spoon. “What do you mean he went missing? Isn't he supposed to be with Yoongi?”

Jin sighed. Just when everything was becoming better, Jimin had to run away. “Hoseok went to look for him alongside Yoongi. Let's all hope he finds him and bring him back”

Taehyung nodded. “if there's anyone who knows Jimin well, it would be Hoseok”

The other nodded as they sat back, all praying that Jimin would be fine when Namjoon spoke up.

“The last time Jimin and I spoke. He said he was going to see his mother”

They all looked at Namjoon confused. Jungkook huffed. Jimin's mother was in Busan, how would he-

Immediately it clicked. Jungkook quickly ran to his room and got out with his wallet and Jacket. The others stared at him confused.

“where are you going?” Jin asked as Jungkook wore his jacket.

“To get Jimin back”

.0000.

Namjin is a ship I feel should not be changed or altered cause they are so Made for each other

But For reals, who tops tho?

Gracia.