There's Always some shitty Past

★Jungkook★

Of course! He expected it. He should have expected it, he knew Yoongi preferred muscular Men and not kids like him, although he was pretty muscular, but he was nothing compared to Park Jimin. 

That Shorty was Perfection.

And who liked perfection? 
Min Yoongi.

Who wasn't perfection?
Jeon Jungkook.

As much as he wanted to hurt that dude called Jimin, he just couldn't. Jimin was a brother-friend to him and he wasn't going to punch his Hyung in the face for being an object of admiration.

  “Slow down kiddo, what's got you worked up today?” Hoseok asked Jungkook, placing the heavy weight back in it's right place. 

“Nothing- but is there a way, I can become a Park Jimin in one week?” Hoseok shot Jungkook a confused look, urging him to explain better.

“I want Yoongi but his ideal type is a Park Jimin”

Now Hoseok got it and laughed. 

“This Duck-head, he said that to get you off his back. Really Jungkook there's no way, you can become a Park Jimin” Hoseok told the younger sincerely and picked up a smaller weight while Jungkook remained on the treadmill.

  “I admire your Optimism” he scoffed, tone full of sarcasm. “But, have you seen these guns lately? If I work out a bit more, I think I'll be escorting Taylor Swift to Grammy”

Hoseok quietly snickers in the background, thinking of how to blame Yoongi, the older's sassy-ness was rubbing off on the Minor.

“Even if you acquire muscles ten times than Hulk Horgan or Roman Reigns, you still won't be attractive to Yoongi”

Jungkook increased the speed of the machine, blocking Hoseok's voice out. “Won't let you discourage me Horseokkie”

“Ew! Don't call me that. Do I look like a Horse?”

Jungkook faced him with a questioning raised brow.
“Seriously want me to Answer that?”

Hoseok huffed at the conceited confidence, the younger had been brewing, but he wasn't going to let him win.

“Goodluck on becoming a Park Jimin ” he let the weight drop to the floor. “Cause I hear he's got something you haven't got”

Jungkook scoffed. “What? His booty?

Hoseok shot the dark haired boy a glare.
“No Punk Ass. Its his Face”

“Oh!” Jungkook mumbled.

“Tsk! Goodluck on that one”

Hoseok strapped his gym back over his shoulder, as Jungkook's stopped the treadmill to see Hoseok walk out the door.

0000

Yoongi★

Who knew trying to get a love obsessed teenager off your back would be this tasking? He had tried for two years. Two whole years to get that boy off his back but Jungkook wasn't going away and it was times like this Yoongi wished Murder was at least legal for a while cause he knew where he could rent A FN F2000 Assault Rifle for cheap.

  “You good Yoongi?”

Yoongi lifted his Head to see Jin looking down at him. The dude was freaking tall And it annoyed him so Much.

“I'm good, now stop move, you're not letting the Sun do it's work”

Jin glanced at the Sun with half-opened eyes then to Yoongi.
“I thought you hated the Sun?”

“Who hates Mother Nature?” Yoongi said.

“Your Nature”
Jin shrugged, sitting beside the young pale shorty.

“So, is there a reason you skipped class today?” Jin interrogated. Yoongi's face bore irritation on it. “As there been any other reason than that Annoying looking Piece of Trash..?! ”

“You are overreacting Yoongi, this boy likes you a lot that he's willingly to go that far with you”

Yoongi brought out his phone. “Sorry but I'm not going to use him. He's all yours if you want him. You know that I think about it, you two would look good together”

“You're lying aren't you?” Jin perked up.

A smirk greeted Yoongi's face. “When have I ever said the truth? ”

Jin was so done with Yoongi, he took out his flip phone to text someone when he stopped and looked at Yoongi.

“Yoongi....”

From Jin's tone, he knew were this was going and immediately, he got on his feet. “Don't Fucking complete that Jin!”

Forcing a Nod, Jin watched Yoongi's back disappear with each step he took and sighed to himself. He was the only who knew why Yoongi didn't want anyone else and Jungkook wasn't excluded.

'Hyungyou can't Date any other person apart from me' 

A older boy smiled at the Orange haired boy. 

'I won't and even if you Send me awayI'll keep coming back to you'

'If you think I'll ever let you go then you can kiss my big ass cause I won't ever let your cock go'

They shared a heated kiss in front of the burning furnace.

But,

The boy broke his promise.

He let Yoongi go,

Completely.

0000

Sup?

I'm really NOT COOL in real life, if anything at all, i am A Big LONER, Yes I am TWO FACED, always pretending to be who I am not, so I wouldn't be judged for what I love doing.

And also a big FLOP in writing but I ship Yoonkook and want to do something special for ma Favorite OTP. 

So Encourage my book, even though it's this bad.

Gracia.