Dirty Dancing

Jungkook

Tired.

Was how he felt cause his roommates kept bugging him to play a game with him. It had been a week since he got back from Paris with Yoongi and he was beginning to think that he made a mistake moving back in.

"You ready to get your ass popped?" Taehyung asked with ogling eyes at Jungkook.

"Sorry to burst that line of yours but Yoongi Already does"

Taehyung rolled his eyes trying not to facepalm as Jungkook grinned remembering his boyfriend.

The doorbell rang and Jungkook looked at Taehyung but Taehyung kicked against it.

"I have been opening that door since you left. Its your door too. So go open it"

Jungkook whined until he was at the door. Cursing the person for disturbing him, he yanked the door open to stand face to face with Hoseok and Yoongi.

He gulped hard, seeing his boyfriend send him a wink.

"Yoongi and Hoseok Hyung..what a pleasant surprise.come in" Jungkook mentioned as Hoseok stepped in with his bag and Yoongi with two takeaway bags.

Jungkook carefully avoided Yoongi's eye contact. He couldn't believe he was still this Shy with his own boyfriend.

"Seokie Hyung" Taehyung yelled sweetly as he engulfed Hoseok in a hug. Jungkook frowned cause Taehyung had confessed to being in a polygamous relationship with the Jihope Couple. He didn't think it was safe.

"How's my favorite Bunny doing?" Yoongi inquired the moment, they were alone in the Kitchen.

"He's missed you" Jungkook said, looking at the plates in the microwave he was trying to warm.

Yoongi chuckled, moving closer to his boyfriend, he pulled up Jungkook's shirt as his hands reached the Younger's nippled.

Jungkook arched his back as he moaned quietly. Yoongi smirked watching his Boyfriend fall under pleasure.

Putting one hand on his boxers, Yoongi began to rub the younger's hard on in a circle motion as Jungkook pleaded quietly for more pleasure.

Yoongi pulled his boyfriend's Boxers down as he started to pump his member. Jungkook felt Yoongi take his member into his mouth as the sucking began.

"MMGh- Fuck Hyung- Argh-" Jungkook moaned as Yoongi kept up the Pace.

‡‡‡‡

Hoseok

"How's Jimin Hyung?" Taehyung asked with his Head on Hoseok's lap. Hoseok ruffled his boyfriend's hair and replied.

"He went for that audition today"

Taehyung shot up instantly. "That audition was today?"

Hoseok nodded, smiling. He knew Taehyung had forgotten again but it didn't matter to him or Jimin.

The fact was that they had him now.

"Fuck. I'm too forgetful..I didn't even remember that audition was Today. I hope he does well" Taehyung muttered as Hoseok chuckled at his boyfriend's expression.

He was just to cute and irresistible. He knew why he broke up with Taehyung. Taehyung had a thing for sleeping around and Hoseok knew before he dated him. He promised to Be there the younger and help him through his obsession.

He finally got mad when he heard Taehyung slept with his cousin. Himself and Jaebum had been enemies for years.

He never confronted Taehyung about it. He broke up with him but when he got together with Jimin.

JaeBum told him, Taehyung never slept with him that it was all a plot to hurt Hoseok's Pride.

Hoseok hated himself but what was done was done. He couldn't leave Jimin but he knew he still had Feelings for The Younger.

"Hoseok?"

"Hm?"

"I called you so many times. What are you thinking of?" Taehyung curiously asked as Hoseok pulled Taehyung on top of him.

"When we were together, you would try to apologize to me by Dirty Dancing"

Taehyung's cheek turned red as he scoffed. "I've lost touch" he lied but Hoseok shook his head.

"I know you're lying TaeTae" he said as he kissed him passionately then in a hoarse voice, he commanded.

"Dirty Dance for me BabyBoy"

Taehyung grinned getting off Hoseok and headed towards the pile of mix tape on his table. He took out one and inserted it into his DVD player as he spread Hoseok's leg and sat directly on his clothed Hard on.

"Command accepted" he said as he began with A sexy lap dance.

‡‡‡‡

Jimin

It was cold. The boy rubbed his arms together as he smiled. He knew he did well in his audition and he was going to tell his boyfriends about how impressed the Judges looked at him.

He wasn't conscious of the light changing to Green and he wasn't aware of the Car coming towards him at a Fast rate.

He was too lost in thoughts which was why when he got hit by the Car, he fell without any need to close his eyes because they were already closed and he only saw Black

.0000.

Get ready for the Horror y'all.

Jk.

There'll be a slight change.

Yoonmin shippers.. The next chapters will be for you.

Gracia.