Define What you call This..!

★Third-person★

Difficult!

Yeah, it was difficult for Taehyung to get up that morning. He was damn positive that he got his ass ripped out last night. It had been a weird thing, in the history of weird things happening.

He shifted a little, letting out a groan of pain. It hurt terribly. His ass I.e.

Still, he managed to get himself to wash up and go try to make instant food. He felt empty from all the rigorous activities he did last night with him.

He wanted to regret it. He wanted to tell himself that he had betrayed his promise to Jungkook. He wanted to feel the guilt, but -

It wasn't there and part of him was scared.

"He said you were bad at cooking"

Taehyung turned with an apron on, to see Him resting his weight on the kitchen door.

"He wasn't wrong. This is already processed food" he said avoiding eye contact. "Want me to make you some?"

He got a nod as a reply as he set to work on putting another pack into the microwave. Now was a good time for the others to get back so they could clear the tensed Air between Taehyung and him.

"Are we ever going to talk out what happened?"

Taehyung shrugged, sucking on the rib bone. Did they need to? Couldn't he just leave and pretend like nothing happened?

"No. We don't need to"
His words were brief.

"See, I'm really sorry. Doing that to you wasn't what the normal me would have done, I got jealous and got carried away and now you can't sit properly cause of me"

He was right. Taehyung had been standing all morning.
"If you're sorry.. Then you should leave"

"Sure. I'll do that" he got to his feet as Taehyung decided to walk him out. Taehyung had almost slammed the door close when he got pulled in for a quick kiss.

"I didn't say I didn't enjoy it tho"

His eyes almost popped out. Was this an invitation for something? Winking, he left Taehyung dumb stricken.

Did He just get A Sex invitation from Hoseok's boyfriend; Park Jimin?

†††

The Deck.

"Did we sleep here all night?"

The purpled haired boy looked around with a blanket on his lap.

"No we slept in the sea" he snickered. "Idiot, were else would we have slept?"

Jungkook bit down on his lips getting flustered.
"You could have just answered my stupid question normally"

"And were would the fun in that be Jungkook?" Jungkook looked down at the blanket, caressing the fabric.

"Hyung why?"

"Why what? "

"W-why don't you find me attractive? It's like you hate me for some reason" his words trailed off.

"Honestly I hated you. I hated the way you'd come around and try to choke me up with your spazzes and all. I hated how you never gave me space, how you were so clingy, how you threw yourself at me"

Yoongi said.

"So, why are we becoming friends? Up until months ago, you'd have literally shot me down with a rifle-"

True. Thought the mint-haired boy.

"-I don't doubt you but it's really hard for me not to conclude that you being friend's with me, is for a selfish purpose of yours or-" Jungkook swallowed hard for the question he was about to ask.

"-you using me to get Jimin?"

The boy stayed still. He turned to stone. He remembered mentioning Jimin to Jungkook but he didn't think he would take it serious.

"Define Me Using you Jungkook"

He exhaled."I know you like Jimin and I know you hate me I-"

Yoongi pressed his lips against the boys own.Jungkook widened eyes, shut close immediately as Yoongi clutched Jungkook's waist, pulling his closer and prolonging the kiss.

At this rate, the Junior wasn't sure if he was supposed to kiss back or not so he did what any wise person would do, he pushed him away.

"Hyung stop.." he mumbled, getting off the deck chair. "..don't confuse me"

"I'm being sincere Jungkook. How else do you want me to prove that I'm really serious about you?"

Jungkook eyes brightened up and it scared Yoongi.

He wouldn't tell me to jump into the sea..would he? No! He loves me..but then..he's Jeon Jungkook.

Thought yoongi.

"If you're serious about me then you should let me come stay with you"

Yoongi raised a brow. That was all?

"I'm down with it Jungkook. Plus the house's too big for one person"

He wanted to pinch himself, jump into the water to see if he's in real life. He wished he knew why yoongi changed 360° positive towards him cause he was no fool, something must have triggered it.

But it didn't matter how long it was going to last,

For now, he would just enough it.

†††

Yoonkook Bless your souls.

Q: What's your real life like...?

A: yoonkook

Gracia.