Only Wet dreams come true

Warning: *BJ* ahead. Don't read if you don't know whatthis means.

★Jungkook★

The thought of Yoongi, doing unholy things with him made him cringe with worry. He was an hormonal teenager that needed to be Deflowered...once but He wanted Yoongi taking him.

All of him.

"You good now kook?" Namjoon questioned.

Jungkook sent him a small smile. He had decided to take his brother's friend's advice and just like Yoongi from the sidelines if he didn't want an early death.

"Good." Namjoon grabbed Jungkook's arm. "Lets go eat out, bill's on me"

"I'd rather he eat with Me" Jimin spoke out, closing the gap between himself and Namjoon. Namjoon looked down at the short boy before him and chuckled.

Jimin cursed His height in his head. Why was he sofreaking short?

Jungkook could sense another argument coming up, so he did what every normal teenager would do.

Walk away.

He didn't feel like eating anyway. He walked down to the parking lot to go sit in his convertible and think for a while. Think of how to get that Miniature Vampire out of his head.

"Taehyung, we can't continue this. This is risky and I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend"

Jungkook stopped in his steps. He recognized that deep yet subtle voice. His gaze traced the voice to the angle it was coming from and his eyes caught Taehyung, blowing Jin.

What the Fuck?

What kind of heat did this boy have? He could have Sex with everyone in the whole school and still not be satisfied. Taehyung had broken relationships and even though people hated him, they still called him up for a one night thing.

Though, Jungkook had had enough. The Bitch is lucky hecan't get pregnant. Jungkook sneered, his feet taking him to were Taehyung was swallowing Jin's seed.

He grabbed the Red hair's hand, muttering a quiet, "Zip up" to Jin. He pulled off Taehyung away until they were out of sight and Mind.

"I think Hoseok Hyung was right. You need to stop whoring around"

"Did he ask you to lecture me?"

"No." Jungkook clenched his fist. "I asked Me to lecture you. Why the hell are you doing every student? Is this like a bucket list? To have every cock in you before you die?"

"Jungkook, I suggest you mind your business. Besides, I'm going to die and awesome death anyway"

"Yeah" Jungkook scowled. "A free show with Your Ass and a dick in it, one the roof of the Presidential House. Yeah, that would be awesome indeed"

Taehyung had had it. "Listen Punk, there's no difference between me and you. You want Yoongi in you, doing you until you orgasm in Europe and I want things in me until I orgasm too. If we both look at it, you're still more of a whore than I am"

Jungkook punched Taehyung so hard, he lost his balance. "I am nothing like you and you know, I used to like you better when we were kids. Its true we talked about Things we shouldn't and did things we shouldn't have done but I don't like the you know. You might think its okay to whore around because Hoseok broke you, but no, its not. Sleeping with different men every night would stick the pieces together Taetae"

Taehyung stayed on the floor and curled himself into a ball, biting on his lip to fight away the tears. Did they think he was proud of himself for this? Did they think he was okay being this? No. He was mad at himself, for ruining everyone relationship but he couldn't stop.

He just wanted to get rid of Hoseok's touch that didn't want to leave his body. He missed Hoseok so much.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry you think of me this way"

Crouching to his level, Jungkook embraced the Scared boy. "Don't be sorry to me Hyung, I love you that's why, I'm telling you the truth"

Taehyung stayed in Jungkook's arm quietly shedding tears with Jungkook comforting him.

0000

Yoongi★

He didn't think he was weird seeing Jungkook hug Taehyung. In fact, he seemed happy to him. Jungkook's eyes fell in his direction, they exchanged unexplained looks and before Yoongi could mouth something threatening, Jungkook looked away.

Yoongi shrugged, continuing his walk to his car, hoping Jungkook would let him go finally so he could be happy with Jimin.

Speaking of Jimin, he saw Jimin waiting in front of a Cooper. Yoongi smiled, staring at the way the Sun highlighted the feature of Jimin's face. The boy to Yoongi was like a mini-god. A god he dreamt to be with.

He shook of the fantasies he had already started to have and made a way for Jimin when A familiar figure stepped up to Jimin, enclosing him in a hug.

Yoongi halted, frozen to his current spot. What was happening?

The boy said some words to Jimin making him blush pink. Then the boy leaned down to kiss Jimin.

Yoongi could feel his heart breaking
Into Microscopic pieces. Jimin had a boyfriend? That was why he rejected him the other day?

"I love you" he heard Jimin tell the Boy.

"I love you Jung Hoseok"

0000

Curious? Check out the next chapter.

Gracia.