Pills and Cruel Options

Yoongi

Yoongi woke up the next morning to see Jimin in his clothes preparing Breakfast for him. He cracked a smile as he approached him, wrapping his arms around his waist.

“What are you making?”

“Your Favorite. Lamb skewers” Jimin mentioned as Yoongi nodded. He placed his head in Jimin's neck nuzzling it until the Boy whined.

“Go wash up. You stink”

Yoongi stopped, letting go of Jimin. Why was his memories haunting him...? Yoongi let go of Jimin and excused himself to go shower.

Why did Jimin remind him so much of Jungkook?

It's probably because he's been hanging out with Jungkook in the past. Things will get better. he hoped.

°°°°°

Jimin held Yoongi's hand not wanting to let go. Yoongi pinched his cheek smiling at the smol in front of him.

“Let go..we have to go to class.I'll see you soon” Yoongi said with Jimin kissing him and walking away.

This wasn't supposed to be hard but Yoongi found it hard. The touches felt different. The feels felt different even kisses. It was strange. He headed for his class when he saw Jungkook kneeling on a wall.

His heart skipped a bit.

The boy wasn't even touching him. He was only lost in thoughts but Yoongi's heart jumped twice. Why was Jungkook making him this way?

He saw Jungkook take out a bottle of pills. Getting some pills out, he popped them into his mouth.

“Kookie” Taehyung cooed approached Jungkook. Jungkook slipped the bottle into his Pocket acting like he didn't just pop pills seconds ago.

But Yoongi knew he caused it. He didn't even give the boy A proper breakup.

“Been a while since we hit a Gay Bar. Hoseok and I are going, want to come?”

Jungkook bit his lips in hesitation. He didn't think he was ready to move on. “Taehyung I-”

“Come on, we'll get you a proper boyfriend. One that won't leave you for his ex” Taehyung mumbled but Yoongi heard it.

Jungkook approved the idea by nodding. If he was going to move on, he better start now.

“Great. I'll tell Hoseok you're coming” Taehyung tapped his shoulder causing him to look in The opposite direction to see Yoongi staring at him. He turned to Taehyung who looked at Yoongi too and sighed.

“You'll have to talk to him Jungkook. Know where you stand.. ” Taehyung said but Jungkook shook his head.

“No. Not today” he said and left with Taehyung following behind.

Jeon Jungkook, I miss you so fucking much.

°°°°°

Jimin

Jimin didn't pay attention in class cause he was busy thinking. Thinking of how to continue this lie.

Yes. It had been A lie. He never lost his memories. Instead,he remembered all that he had forgotten.

Most of all he remembered Yoongi. He never forgot Hoseok neither did he forget Taehyung but he felt sorry for Yoongi cause he had been through a lot.

He remembered when Yoongi kissed him while he was dying his hair. It contained Love and Passion. Yoongi still loved him but what about Jimin?

He still loved VHope. He never stopped. Taehyung's moans, Hoseok's touches. He missed them all. He will only let Yoongi go, the moment Yoongi decides to leave him.

“Jimin”

Jimin turned left to see Jungkook beside him. He missed Talking to Jungkook too.

“Oh you are Jungkook Right?” Jimin acted out as Jungkook nodded.

“You are cute. I'd probably date you, if I had met you first”

“thanks but Jimin-”

“Hm?”

“Don't you want your memories back?” he asked Jimin who was trying really hard to hide his façade. He couldn't break Yoongi's heart this way. He had to stay.

“What memories? The doctor didn't know what he was talking about. I am perfectly fine” Jimin said as Jungkook knelt in front of him shocking Jimin.

“J-Jungkook what are you d-”

Jungkook grabbed his hands in Tears.  “Please. Please Remember.. I don't want to lose Yoongi. Jimin, I love him”

The sight broke Jimin's heart but he couldn't go back on his decision. He couldn't grant Jungkook's wish. It was painful for both of them already.
Jimin really wanted to Die and before he starts to cry he said;

“I'm sorry, I can't help you” he walked out running into a comfort room to let the tears he had been bottling up out.

.0000.

Weird Filler.

Who missed me?

YoonMin or Yoonkook

Pick your End.

Gracia.