Sex in A Foreign City

Yoongi

“Hyung please” he whined, tugging seriously on my left arm. I groaned finally agreeing. Why the Eiffel tower? There was a lot of places and Stuffs we could see but no He wanted to see the Tower as tall as freaking Namjoon and his boyfriend.

“You don't look happy” Jungkook said, chewing on a jelly Doughnut.

Yoongi looked at the boy beside him and how it all came to this. He could have sworn, he wanted the Boy dead months ago but now he was in Paris with the same guy he used to Hate. It wasn't like he liked Jungkook at first- he wanted a distraction and Jungkook was available but as time went By, he couldn't let him go.

It was weird but still Yoongi couldn't call it love. He wasn't sure he would fall in love with the younger, he just knew he could make Jungkook happy.

  “That's how you met Taehyung?” Yoongi was shocked. He never expected to hear that two best friends once met at a StripClub especially at 13.

“My Highschool friends were pretty good at faking IDs, so those securities didn't suspect anything” Jungkook laughed with, his Bunny teeth showing as Yoongi scoffed.

“You and that Idiot from my HomeTown did some nasty things as kids. Why a strip club? Kids your age go to game houses” Yoongi questioned causing Jungkook to turn red. He picked up his bottle of water and sipped from it before turning back to Yoongi.

Dramatic Much? Yoongi thought as Jungkook bit down on his lip.

“I had An elder sister who always brought her boyfriends  home when we both lived together. I wouldn't sleep those nights cause of the noise. They were really loud and even though I could have stopped it. I didn't” he paused to stare at Yoongi who wanted him to continue.

“So I started developing weird feelings. I would go to my sister's room and peep through the KeyHole to see them on each other. I become so Horny, I spoke to my friends about it”

Yoongi grinned. So he lost his innocence at an early age...? Interesting.

“They told me to go with them to A stripclub, so I did. That's how I met Taehyung..” Jungkook ended. He was so red and cute. Yoongi had to tease him.

Yoongi's hand found its way to the boy's thigh. “You know, I miss the Old Jungkook, who was ready to jump in bed with me. He sexted me one time and told me I would be the only one he would let Have sex with him”

Jungkook gulped cause the rubbing kept affecting him. It was difficult to not have a boner and they were in Public. Jungkook quickly stood up causing Yoongi to chuckle.

“Hyung, Stop teasing me” he frowned as he began to walk down the Eiffel Tower with His lover following behind.

    §§§§§

Yoongi pulled Jungkook away from the Costume section the moment he saw a shirtless Hunk of a Man advertising an Iron Man Pant costume.

He flared up at Jungkook for even mentioning the Man. He didn't feel like walking on the streets anymore, if he was only going to see shirtless Men all day.