Chapter 2

Samantha's pov

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 1:30. I don't really get a lot of sleep at him either. I'm scared Steven might come in my room and rape me.

I took a shower. Dried off. Brushed my teeth. I put on sweats and a sweatshirt. I put my coat on and went to the lobby.

I went in the lobby. I said "excuse me, Miss?" She said "yes,honey,do you need to stay another night?" I said "no thank you,here is the keys." She said "okay,and take this just in case,come back here if you need anything at all." I smiled. She gave me 40 dollars. I said "I'm sorry I can't take this." She said "no please you need it more then me."

I smiled and put the money in my pocket. I left as I said "thank you."

I started walking to a McDonald's. I ordered my food and sat down. I started eating. A group of boys sat in front of me. I opened my pocket to get my tissue to blow my nose but then all my money came out my pocket. I got up and the wind started to blow. I ran after it all. One of the boys from the group helped me.

He gave me all the money he caught and I put it in my pocket. I said "thank you." He said "your welcome... where is your parents?" I quietly said "ummmmm..... I kinda ran away." The boy said "well what is your name?" I said "Samantha." He said "I'm Taylor,why did you run away?" I quietly said "my step dad beat me." Taylor said "oh I'm sorry but I can't just leave you here by yourself,let me take you to foster house."

That sounded better then walking around all day with no where to sleep at. I said "okay,fine." Taylor said "come sit with us."

I brought my food by there table. Taylor said "that is Nash Cameron Hayes Matthew and Shawn." I waved to all them. Taylor said "guys this is Samantha." They all said hi and hello.

The guys all started talking. I was a little nervous. I was around 5 boys and I'm the only girl. I just stayed quiet and ate my food. When I was done so was everyone else.

Taylor said "come on Samantha,we are leaving now."

I followed behind them. Taylor said "Samantha come on." I ran up to try to catch up.

We got in a car. The car was full. Taylor said " oh um Samantha just sit on Matthew lap." I went to him and said "I don't wanna sit on his lap." Taylor looked at me and said "um okay,Nash can you sit in the back?" Nash said "sure." Taylor said "go sit in the front."

Taylor got in the car and the boy Cameron was driving. We got to the foster home. Taylor got out first. He told me to stay inside the car. Taylor came back and said "the place is closed until next Monday." I said "what day is it?" Taylor said "Friday."

I said "so where am I going?" Taylor said "you can stay with me until Monday then." I said "okay."

I'm kinda anxious. I don't know anything about this man. Only thing I know is that he wears bandanas.

Cameron said "Tay you going home?" Taylor said "um yea take us home." Cameron drived to a big house. The house was huge. Taylor said "Samantha come on." I got out the car and grabbed my bags.

The guys drived away. It was just me and Taylor. Taylor said "need help?" I said "um no thank you." We got in the house and I put my bags down.

We walked into the living room. It was beautiful. I just looked around. Taylor chuckled a little. I looked at him. He said "let me show you where your gonna be staying." I nodded my head.

Taylor first showed me his room. It was so big. The bed was so silky

Then he showed me the guest room that I will be staying in.

It was so nice. My other room was so small and dirty.

Taylor said "you like it?" I nodded my head. I said "it's so nice." Taylor said "well um unpack your stuff and I'm gonna cook some food." I nodded my head. I started to unpack all my clothes. I can't believe I'm really here. I just ran away two days ago from my stepfather and now I'm with a man named Taylor. He is nicer then Steven though, I can tell,I don't know about the other guys.

I couldn't even eat at my house. Steven would starve me and I would have to wait until mom came back. When I tried to tell mommy before she didn't listen to me.

I was done and went downstairs. Taylor said "oh Samantha come." I went to Taylor. I sat in a seat. Taylor said "Cameron and my other friend is coming over okay?" I nodded my head. Taylor said "hungry?" I nodded my head.

Taylor gave me a plate of food. I started to eat. Soon I was done. The doorbell ringed. Taylor said "can you get that?" I went to the door and opened it. Cameron was there. So was a Asian boy. He smiled at me. It felt creepy.

I went in the living room and watched tv. I started to go to sleep.