chapter 26

Samantha's pov

I was at home. Taylor broke up with Ashley and kicked her out. Taylor told me how sorry he was and how he never knew. I think he's lying though. I been in my bed every since that day. I feel like my heart broke.

Taylor been trying to make me eat some food. I don't want to eat, i just want to lay down. Corie  been coming over but I told him the first time he came over I don't want to do anything.

He tries to make me feel better. It works a little. I just want everything to go back how it was when I first came to live with Taylor.

Taylor came in my room. He said " Samantha?" I turned around and looked at him. Taylor said " I love you baby girl, I just want you to know that." I lowly said "I love you too Taylor." Taylor said "you know I'm sorry right baby?" I nodded my head. I said "Taylor it's okay,I know your sorry, I love you so much, your kinda like my dad but I love you don't worry about it."

Taylor said "okay then you stop mopping around in here then." I smiled and said "can I go to Corie house then?" Taylor said "go but be back before 8."

I nodded my head. Taylor left I started to get dress.

Skip to cories house

Corie and I was playing. He started saying stuff like YG. I said "YGK!" Corie put his hand around my  neck and said "stop saying my shit trash Sam I'm not playing with you."

I said "but it is though." Corie said " come here." I said "no for what?" Corie said "alright." I went on my phone. A minute later I looked up and Corie was looking at me. I said "what?" Corie said "come here."

I sighed and went to him. Corie was touching my chin and he put his hand around my neck.

Corie said " gimme kiss." I said " no you bully." Corie grabbed my face and kissed me. Corie put his hand in my shirt. He started playing wig my breast. He said "stay over baby🤕" I said "I can't Taylor is back I have to go home later."

Corie said "fine." I said "wanna kiss?" Corie didn't look at me. I started kissing his cheek and his lips. I said "corieeeeeee." Corie still didn't answer me. Corie just grabbed my face and made me kiss him. I said " you mad?" He shook his head. He said "I'm just bored." I said "so answer me then." Corie said "ugh fine."

Corie said "your so nice like you still don't even curse." I said " I don't need to curse." Corie said " I do ....shit."

I laughed and kiss Corie.