Chapter 23

I woke up from Taylor shaking me.

Taylor said "come one Sam, you gotta go to school." I said " I don't wanna go Tay." Taylor said " Sam get up you have to go to school." I groaned as I sat up.

I took a shower and did my hair. I put my hair in a bun. I put on my black jeans and white shirt with black vans.

I went downstairs. I saw Ashley cooking. I said "hi Ashley." She smiled and said "Hey Samantha."

Taylor said "oh today after school go with Hayes, Cameron wants to talk to us about something." I said "what does he want to talk about?" Taylor said " I don't fucking know, and hurry the fuck up before your late."

I mumbled "you don't have to curse at me." Taylor said "what did you say?!" I said "I said you don't have to curse at me." Taylor said "you don't fucking listen Samantha."

I said "you didn't tell,me to do anything!" Taylor said "and you have a smart mouth!" I said "I didn't do anything!" Taylor said "you was born!!"

I was quiet. I looked at Taylor as tears started to form in my eyes. I got down from the table and grabbed my book bag and left the house.

Why would he say that? I thought he loved me. I knew he wouldn want me. No one wants someone else's kid.

I got to school. I put my stuff in my locker.

I saw the boy from my English class. Alex. He is a jerk.

I put my head down and walked past him. He saw me and grabbed my arm. He said "Hey Samantha."I lowly said "hi Alex."

Alex pushed us away from everyone else. Alex said "soo Corie isnt here today." I shrugged my shoulers. Alex held my waist. I tried to move his hands but he is to strong. I said "Alex stop your hurting me!" Alex said " fine dumb bitch!" Alex let go of me and slapped me.

I ran to the bathroom. I had a bruise forming on my face. I wanted to cry. It's been a terrible day and the day just started.

After school

I have a bruise on my hip because Alex kicked me in my stomach. It hurts so much.

I was at Cameron house. So was everyone else. I haven't even talked to Taylor. I caught him looking at me a couple times.

Cameron said "alright so you guys wanna know why I brought you here?" we all said "yes"and "why".

Cameron said "I'm thinking about adopting a little girl.. Or a boy which ever one." Arron said "why not, I mean your responsible.. Sometimes and your great with kids." Everyone agreed.

Cameron is good with kids. He should get a kids I guess.

I went in the kitchen. There is no one in here. Normally they will be in here talking. I got a juice box.

I sat at the counter. Taylor came in the kitchen.

He said "Samantha?" I looked at him and then looked down. Taylor said "I'm sorry Samantha, I shouldn't of said that." I said "I heard you on the phone yesterday before I went to Ryan house." Taylor said "Samantha I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." I said "yeah you did, that's why you said it, that's why you acted like that!"

Taylor said "Samantha I love you, why would I adopt you if I didn't want you?" I said "you tell me." Taylor said "I'm sorry Baby. I really am, I love you." I said "I love you too but your lying, you don't love me,you don't treat people like that when you love them."

Taylor lowly said "come on, we have to go home now." I nodded my head.

I followed Taylor as we left Cameron house and I Said bye to everyone. Nash asked Taylor was he okay but he just nodded his head.

We got in the car. I sat in the back. I looked in the mirror. Taylor had tears in his eyes. I don't really feel bad. He made me cry. He basically told me he wish I wasn't born. I do love Taylor but I don't think he loves me anymore.

But I thank him because I wouldn't know how people act when you love them if it wasn't for Taylor. But now I do. And I know that isn't how you act when you love someone.

We got home. I opened the door. Taylor came in. His head was down. I hugged him. Taylor hugged me tightly.

I let go off him. Taylor said "I thought you didn't forgive me." I said "I don't but I still love you." Taylor said " Sam I know I shouldn't of acted the way I did but I really do love you and you have to listen to me." I said " but your gonna keep on acting like that so I shouldn't even listen to what you say honestly." Taylor said "baby no I'm not,I love you with all my heart and I only known you for two months, I love you Samantha."

I hugged Taylor against. He kissed my forehead. He said " go to sleep baby." I nodded my head as I headed to my room.