chapter 25

Samantha's pov

I was home. I was in my bed. I was just laying down. Ashley came in my room. Ashley said "I'm in charge, Taylor left and there is no school ,and you aren't allowed to leave the house today." I said "who says I can't leave?" Ashley said "I'm in charge duh." I said "I'm 16 not 6."

Ashley slapped me and said " I'M IN CHARGE." I slapped her back. I yelled "stop hitting me!!" Ashley punched me but harder then usual. I got so mad. I didn't want to fight her. Ashley said "your not doing anything so I don't know why your up." I started to get dress. I put my clothes on. Ashley slapped me in my face and said "where do you think your going?" I pushed Ashley and punched her and dragged her out my room.

I ran back in my room. I got dressed. I ran downstairs and started walking. I was so upset. Why would Taylor even leave.

I called him and told him everything. I told him I'm going to Corie house. Taylor said it was okay.

I got to Corie house. His mom opened the door. I said "hi, I'm here for Corie." She smiled and said " oh okay come in."

She said "he's in his room, with his friends." I nodded and said "thank you."

I went in the basement. Corie and Ryan was playing games. Corie said " get out Maggie,stop coming in my room." I said "I'm Maggie?" Corie and Ryan turned around. Corie said "BABBYYYYYY." I sat next to Corie. He kissed my cheek.

Ryan said "hey Sam." I said "hey." Corie said " hayes is coming over too."I said "good."

I laid on Corie bed. Corie and Ryan was playing on the couch. Corie said "baby come back with usss." I said "when Hayes come."

Then Hayes came down the stairs. I groaned. Corie Ryan and Hayes was playing around. They was making so much noise.

Corie got in the bed and jumped over me and laid down next to me. Corie said "baby its been an hour,come with us now." I said "you guys making a lots of noise and my head hurt." Corie rubbed my head and said "aww baby." I said " feel like I fell down a flight of stairs."

Corie kissed my head. Corie said " baby I want you to feel better." I said "then tell them to be quiet." Corie said "Yoo, be quiet y'all to loud" Ryan said "aight." And so did Hayes.

I kissed Corie. I said "thank you." Corie kissed my lips. He held on to my waist. We started kissing for a while. Then Ryan said "look at my favorite couple back there." I blushed. Corie said "shut up." Hayes said " aww Sam And Corie love each other."

I turned around and said "shut up Hayes!" Hayes said "fineee"