chapter 9

Taylor's pov

It was morning and Sam is staying home today. I don't want her to go today.

I can't believe her step dad raped her. She been through so much. I just wanna help her. I feel bad that Carter raped her and it happened under my roof.

Sam is the nicest girl ever. Especially for a 16 year old. She doesn't curse. She is so sweet. She has manners.

Sam and I are gonna do her room today.

I said "so today we are gonna do your room,what color did you say again?" Sam said "ohh I want it to be hot pink." I said "okay and I'm gonna buy some stuff at home depot so your gonna come with." Sam said "do I have to change my clothes." I looked at what she was wearing. It was sweats and a t-shirt I said "just put on shoes and your sweater." Sam said "okay."

I went upstairs and got dress. I got a text. It was Hayes. Hayes was asking can he come over. I told him sure and I will pick him up.

Hayes and Sam started talking more. They are friends.

I was done and went downstairs. Sam was on the couch. I said "ready?" Sam nodded her head."

"Lets go then."

We went in the car. Sam sat in the front next to me. I said "Hayes is coming with us." Sam said "okay."

We got to Nash and Cameron house. Hayes was outside already. Hayes came by the front door. Sam said "NO Hayes I'm already in the front sit in the back!" Hayes said "I'm to big to be in the back,you get in the back." Sam said "no I was here first Hayes." Hayes said "I'm older then you anyway,just get in the back."

I said "can y'all shut up? Sam please sit in the back,Hayes is to big and is gonna kick my seat." Sam groaned and said "fine."

She got out and as she did she pushed Hayes. I chuckled a little.

We got to home Depot. I said "come one guys."

I got the paint. Sam was just getting a desk lamp and anything else she might of liked.

We hurried back home. All the guys was coming so they can help.

I already started painting. Sam was drawing with some black paint. It looked nice. She said she wanted to have a place where she can draw and stuff at. I let her keep it. It doesn't matter. If anything I can just paint over it.

The paint dried and we put new furniture in the room. It looked like a nice room. Sam loved it.

I fixed up her bathroom too

Sam thanked me for all of it

Sam thanked me for all of it. I was so happy ,she was happy