chapter 15

Samantha's pov

Taylor can back today. I didn't see him yet. I'm at school now.

Everybody has been bothering me. That girl Cindy is telling people I'm a slut. I kinda am. I fucked Corie and I barely knew him then. Now I really like him.

Cindy been bothering me since Corie left. She bullys me and gets everyone else to too.

They call me a slut, ugly, stupid and worthless.

I hate coming to school. I haven't talked to Corie in a while either.

School is over and I'm going home. Ryan and Hayes are going home. I have to walk by myself.

I got home. Taylor was on the couch. Taylor got up and hugged me. He kissed my forehead. I said "I missed you." Taylor said "I miss you too sweetie."

Taylor said "what's wrong baby, why you look so sad?" I said "Corie went away for a month." Taylor said "aww he will be back soon baby." I said "I know."

Taylor said " wanna eat?" I shook my head."

Taylor said "well we are gonna go to Nash house." I said"okay."

I left with Taylor. We got in the car. Taylor always plays his music loud. I laughed as Taylor singed to the songs.

We got to Nash house. We went inside. Nash said "Tay, come with me to the store?" Taylor said "sure." I said "can I come?" Taylor said "no baby, I will be right back." I whined "okayyy."

I watched tv with Hayes. We played on his ps4 for a while. I face time Corie. He told me everything he was doing and how much fun he was having. I miss him so much. Ugh

It's been 2 hours Nash and Taylor left. Then Hayes got a phone call. He was erratic. Hayes said " we gotta go, Taylor and Nash was in a car accident."

My heart dropped. I said "WHAT?!?!" Hayes said "let's go Sam!"

We got in the care. Hayes started to drive. We quickly drove to the hospital.

The lady told us the room number and we ran to it. Taylor had a broken arm.

Nash had brusies all over his face

Nash had brusies all over his face. His eye was swollen.

I ran to Taylor. I hugged him. Taylor said "it's okay baby."I said "you got in a car accident!" Taylor said "I promise it's okay baby"

I said " I love you." Taylor said "I love you too baby."

Taylor said "we are leaving tomorrow, just go back home with Hayes and I will see you tomorrow."

I said "how are you gonna get home?" Taylor said "Cameron is gonna pick us up, while you are in school."

Taylor's pov

Hayes and Samantha left. I really do love Samantha. It was therfirsttime I told her I love her. She is 16 and never had anybody really love her. I adopted her for a month ago. And Today was the first time I said I love you and I meant it too.