chapter 21

Samantha's pov

I woke up and I was on Corie's chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I tried to get up but Corie is to strong. Corie is really strong. I looked at him for a while. He is so cute. I don't care what anyone says he is cute to me,plus he is mine,why should it matter if he is ugly to you?

I remember Cindy said Corie was ugly anyway so she didn't even want him. She got me so mad when she said that. If he is so ugly why you let him fuck you? I hate Cindy. Gosh Corie isn't even ugly. He is actually my screensaver.

The picture was from when Corie was going to school a dn I wasn't and he sent me a picture

The picture was from when Corie was going to school a dn I wasn't and he sent me a picture. I thought it was so cute. I brought him the chain too. It was a fake chain though so he doesn't wear it that much.

Corie is so cute. His eyes is brown. He has a little beard growing. His hair is so curly. But Corie likes cutting his hair.

Corie started to wake up. He looked at me. He said " you just sat here and looked at me?" I said " I was thinking but kinda." Corie kissed my forehead. He said " what you thinking about baby?" I said "everything."

Corie said "oh tell me wheat happened while I was gone?" I said "nothing really Cindy kept on bothering me and Taylor started acting different." Corie said "what do you mean different?"

I said "he got a new girlfriend and his girlfriend is nice but every since he started dating her, he been acting different,he been so mean to me,he yells and curses at me,before he wouldn't even yell at me and he doesn't even curse like that now he just doesn't care, I don't know, I was thinking before maybe he was just showing off."

Corie hugged me tighter. He said " he probably is,Taylor isn't a mean guy,he is nice,I known him for a while, trust me he will be saying sorry soon." I nodded my head. I didn't tell him that Taylor has been acting like this for four weeks now though.

I said "what did you do on vacation?"

Corie said " I basically watched my sisters and brother, My parents did nothing but go on dates but we went to the pool and beach and went out to eat together. Nia and Maggie kept on arguing the whole time,the only time they wasn't arguing was when they was eating or watching tv or sleeping. And the twins kept on bothering me but I love them so much so I couldn't complain."

I said "awww I would live having a sister but I probably would argue with her." Corie said "but yeah I had fun rather then hearing them argue all the time." I said "sounds like you did."

Corie said " what you wanna do today?" I said "I wanna go to your house,it's better then mine." Corie said " okay."

I stood up and stretched. Corie said " I really missed you Sammy."

Corie pulled me to sit in his lap. I smiled and said " I know Corie, I missed you too."

Corie kissed my lips.

We started to have a heated make out session. Soon I was naked and so was he. Corie slowly inserted me. I moan lightly. Corie said "oh my babyyy." Corie started to go slow,then he went faster. I moaned louder. Corie said "shhh baby oh my goshh." I moaned " I'm gonna cummmm."

Corie said "mee tooooo."

Corie pulled out and came on me an I came.

Corie wiped me off. He laid on me. He said "I told you I missed you." I said "I love you." Corie kissed me and said "I love you too baby girl but actually we have school today,so we can't go to my house." I jumped up and said "oh my godddd,we are late,come one get ready!"

Corie said "okay okay okay."

We hurried and took a shower. How could I forget we have school. Ughh that means Hayes didn't wake me up.

We was dressed, Corie drives to school. Corie said "come one baby, after school we can go to my house."I kissed his cheeks and said "okay baby."

We walked into school. We went to our class.

Skip school

We are at Corie house. All of us, Ryan and Hayes. Corie's sister the one that's 15 Maggie she likes Ryan. I mean Ryan isn't ugly but he is messy. Maggie kept on sitting next to Ryan and everything.

Well I'm tomorrow is actually her birthday so she is gonna be 16. Corie said "Maggie leave Ryan alone!" she said "Corie can I watch tv in your room then, Nia is watching tv in our room." Corie said "go ahead."

Corie is actually nice to his sisters until they start to bother him on purpose.

I said "you know she likes Ryan right?" Ryan said "huh, why me?" Hayes said "I been knew that." Corie said "I didn't know." Ryan said "yeah me neither."

Hayes said "you can tell by how she acts around him, when it's just me here she doesn't do all that she says hey and does whatever, when Ryan is here she says hi and hugs him and crap." I said "yeah."

Ryan said "oh." Corie said "well it doesn't matter any way." 

Corie said "oh Hayes your ass in this game give me the controller." Hayes said " shut up NO."

I said "stop being so mean." Corie said "stop being bossy." I said "don't be mean to me." Corie said "shut up." I said "okay." I didn't say anything.

Corie said "baby wanna ice cream?" I didn't answer him. Corie said "because I said shut up?" Corie pulled me up and made me follow him into the kitchen. Corie said " I love you baby."

I didn't say anything but I smiled. Corie said "don't you love me Sammy?" I didn't say anything. Corie said "I won't tell you shut up any moreee, I promiseeee."

I said "I love you too." Corie said " want ice cream now?" I said " nah." Corie said "you wasted my time get out the kitchen." I stuck my tounge out at Corie and went back into the living room.

Corie came back. He pulled me into his lap. Corie said "I'm sorry Sammy." "for what" I said confused.

Corie said " Cindy posted a picture of me and her kissing the night of that party." I said "it's old right?" Corie said "yes baby." I said "good then I don't care."

Corie hugged me. He wrapped his arms around me.

 He wrapped his arms around me

I kissed his cheek. Ryan said "get a room." Corie said"remember this is my house." Hayes said "aww how cute."

I laid on Corie. He said" I really do love you baby." I said " I know baby, I love you too."