chapter 20

Samantha's pov

Taylor dropped me off at school this morning.

I was walking to my locker. I put my stuff away. Hayes and Ryan came running to me. Ryan said "close your eyes." I said "why?" Hayes said "just do it!" I said "don't tell at me!"

Hayes kissed my forehead. He said " I'm sorry Sammy, please just close your eyes." I said "fine, even though I don't understand why."'

I had my eyes closed for a while. Rgab said "alright open your eyes,"

I looked up and saw Corie. Corie hugged me tight. He picked me up and swunged me around and kissed my lips. Corie said "I missed youu so much baby." I kissed Corie on his lips. Corie pulled back. Corie said "okay we have to go to class still." I laughed and said "fine."

Ryan said "yea we are going to class now too." Hayes and Ryan left.

Cindy said "ewww Corie, are you trying to make me jealous with .... That?" Corie said "oh my god Cindy, I don't fucking like you, I never did, I fucked you once and thats it And leave her alone!!" Cindy said "it's okay you still love me, I know you fuck her too, tell her you love her yet?" Cindy walked away.

I lowly said "what is that about, what is she talking about?" Corie said "last year I had sex with her once, it was just at a party and we was both drunk." I said "okay but she said did you tell her you love her yet? What does she mean Corie?" Corie said "I was friends with her but she started acting different and I stopped but it was around the time I started talking to you."

I said "what happened?" Corie said "I told her something." I said "what?" Corie said "I will tell you later." I said "wait Corie why?" Corie said "Sam I will tell you later." I slammed my locker and said "fine."

Corie said "baby it's nothing bad...it's actually good." I said"so why won't you tell me?" Corie said "I will tell you later baby, it's nothing." Corie kissed my cheek and went to class. I have class with him.

I walked to class. Everyone was staring at me. I felt weird. I got to class. I didn't sit next to Corie. I'm upset he didn't tell me what it was that girl was talking about. He just came back too. Yeah I miss him but I want him to tell me the truth. I tell Corie everything,

I really really really like Corie. I might even love him. I don't want him to get hurt and I don't want him to hurt me.

Skip to when school is over

I didn't talk to Corie all day. He tried to talk to me but I don't listen to him. He is coming with me to Hayes house.

Hayes said "Sam can talk to Corie and stop acting like that?" I said "Hayes everyone know but me, come on Hayes that doesn't even sound right, and he still won't tell me."Hayes said "it isn't bad, it's good and he is just scared to tell you."I said "Hayes he hasn't even asked me anything to be scared of." Hayes said "Sam, Corie really really really really really really likes you, look how sad he is just because you didn't talk to him."

I looked at Corie. He did look really sad.

I said "Hayes I love him, but he isn't telling me something." Hayes said "Sam listen to me, just tell him what you told me." I said "okay."

We was at Hayes house. Everyone went inside. I stayed outside. I said "Corie?" Corie turned around, his eyes was pinkish he said "yes?" I said "I love you Corie." Corie smiled so hard.

Corie hugged me and said "wanna know what she was talking about?" I nodded my head. Corie said "I told her about you, and I told her how much I love you." I smiled.

Corie kissed my cheek. He said "baby she was my friend and that's why I told her, I didn't wanna tell you and you didn't feel the same way about me." I said "of course Corie, I love you, your so sweet, your handsome and your so funny." Corie smiled really hard and kissed my cheek.