chapter 6

Taylor's pov

I woke up early on the morning. I was still kinda mad. Carter was trying to rape SAM. Sam only told me her stepfather beat her. I don't want my own friend to hurt her too. Well he ain't my friend anymore.

Sam came downstairs. I said "Morning sweetie." Sam said "Morning."

I said "what happened last night sweetie?" Sam said "Carter tried to rape me again." I said "what do you mean again?" Sam said "the second day I was here he raped me." Sam started to cry.

I hugged her. She cried into my chest. I said "shhh you will be okay." Sam wiped her tears. I said "do you wanna go to school today? It's Friday anyway?" Sam said "I don't wanna go." I said "okay, get some breakfast and lay back down." Sam nodded her head.

I went in my room. I called the police to file a report. I told them what happened and they said they will arrest him as soon as possible.

I feel so bad. I was supposed to watch her. Then my someone I let In my house was hurting her.

I went downstairs. Hayes and his friend was there. I guess they was gonna walk together.

I said "why y'all here?" Hayes said "No school today!" I said "why not?" Hayes said "there was something wrong with the electricity."  His friend said "yea there dont want us there while they fixing it."

Samantha's pov

Corie said "yea they don't want us there while they fixing it."

Corie was laying on my lap. Corie said "you look so sad what happened?" I said "I will tell you later." Corie said "tell me now." I said "come upstairs."

We went upstairs in my room. I closed the door. Corie sat down. He said "what's wrong baby?" I said "Carter raped me and then tried to do it again last night and Taylor caught him." Corie said "wait what happened? When was the first time he raped you?" I said "the second day I was here." Corie said "what happened baby?" I said "we was watching tv then he started touching me and...." Corie said "it's okay baby, you don't have to tell me right now." I nodded my head. I had a couple of tears coming out my eyes.

Corie said "don't cry." I said "I'm not." Corie said "I'm not stupid." I said "I didn't say you was." Corie said "I know baby."

I was kinda pouting.

Corie said "okay lose the attitude before I fuck it out of you!" I said "shut up,I'm don't have an attitude

Corie said "okay lose the attitude before I fuck it out of you!" I said "shut up,I'm don't have an attitude." Corie said "gimme kiss." I kissed Corie on his lips.

Then he grabbed me and made me sit on his lap. He didn't break the kiss. He took off his shirt. Then took off mine. I was only in my bra. He was holding on back and I was had my hand on his face. Corie leaned on top of me.

I broke the kiss. I don't wanna have sex today. I'm kinda upset. Corie said "babbyyyy." I said "I don't wanna have sex." Corie said "okay bUtttt I wanna see you and kiss you all day today." I smiled.

This is gonnna be very dirty Soooooooo be ready brace yourself.

Corie kissed my neck. He sucked on it. I moaned. I pushed him. I said "Corie stopp." Corie said "but you like it." I said "shut up." Corie humped me. He wasn't in me. He like dry humped me.

I giggled. Corie smiled and did it again. Corie sucked on my neck as he humped me. Soon he stopped. His sweatpants had a wet spot.

I gasped. Corie cheeks got red. His whole face was red. I said "it's okay." Corie took off his pants and put them in the bathroom. I could tell he was embarrassed. Corie came back and sat in the bed. He didn't say anything. I felt bad. I like Corie. I don't like seeing him sad.

I got on his lap. I said "it's okay Corie." I played with Cories hair. He laid his head on my chest. Corie said "I know,I told you I wanted to fuck you."

I said "shut up,everyday I don't have to have sex with you, yes I like you but that doesn't mean everyday I have to do something sexual with you!"

Corie looked at me. He looked sad. He said "Baby I know it's okay,I'm not asking you to." Corie kissed my forehead. He said "I'm sorry baby." I hugged him. I laid on him. We watched a movie until we fell asleep.