chapter 13

Samantha's pov

I'm not going to school today. I had to bring some stuff to Nash house so I can stay there. I only brought a little bit of stuff.

School is over. I slept throughout the day. I was Soooooooo tired.

Corie and I was at his house watching tv. I was laying on him. He was kissing my neck. I wanted to watch tv but Corie kept on touching me.

I said "CORIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE stop ittttt." Corie said "but your so sexy baby." I sat up. Corie took a picture of me.

 Corie took a picture of me

I liked it. He said "see how cute you are baby?" I said "yeah man." Corie said "give me kiss!" I said "no, you so mean." Corie made me look at him and kissed my lips.

Corie said "stop before I wipe all that makeup off your face." I said "shut up,if you do I'm never talking to you again." Corie attacked me with hugs and said "I'm sorrryyy babyyy."  Corie started kissing all over my face. I said "stop" "Corie" "ughhhh" "stopped it"

Corie said "but your so cute." I pushed Corie off of me. Corie said "can I see your boobies?" Corie started pulling at my shirt before I can even answer him. He pulled my shirt up. Corie grabbed my breast and played with my nipples.

We was laying on the bed watching tv. Corie hand was in my shirt. And his other hand was wrapped around me. Corie said "can you stay tonight?" I nodded my head yes.

Corie said "yaayyyyy." Corie kissed me all over my face. I said "do you have a t shirt I can wear?" Corie said "yeah"as he threw me a shirt.

I started to take off my clothes. Corie watched me. Corie licked his lips. I was about to put on the shirt but Corie said " no come here baby." I got in the bed in front of Corie.

Corie got on top of me and pulled his pants down. He started to kiss me all over my neck. He left hickeys all over my neck. Corie took of his shirt.

He put his finger in me. I moaned loudly. Corie said "you so wet baby." I moaned "yessss." Corie kissed me as he fingered me.

He pulled his finger out of me. I said "aww." Corie smiled and laughed. I smiled so hard just by looking at his smile. I love his smile. It's so beautiful.

Corie put himself into me. I screamed "ahhhhhh." Corie moaned lowly "fuck."

He started to go faster and faster and harder and harder.

Then he turned me around. I arched my back. Corie inserted me again. He went even faster and harder. I moaned so loud. I moaned "I amm gonna cummmmmm!!" Corie pulled out and we came at the same time.

Corie laid next to me. I said "I'm so tired now." Corie said "I know,I fuck the shit out of you." I said "shut up." Corie kissed me and closed his eyes and I did the same.