chapter 11

Samantha's pov

Today Taylor said that we are going to meet some other people. I was kinda scared. No one even wants me why would they like me? I don't think Taylor even likes me and he just felt bad for me.

I'm still shy around them. Well not Hayes. Hayes is like my best friend. Everyone else in still a little scared what they might do to me. I was only here a while.

I was in the car with Taylor. He was singing along to a song. I was on my phone. Taylor said "so we are just gonna be there for a little bit."I said "Taylor I don't really wanna go." Taylor said "sorry but you have to come sweetie." I sighed.

We got to a house. There was a boy with a sharp jawline that opened the door. He looked mad.

He said "hi I'm Grayson and that is Ethan." I looked at the other boy. They look exactly alike. I waved to the two boys.

Taylor said "she is shy, her name is Samantha." I smiled a little. I sat down next to Taylor on the couch. He had his arm around me.

Grayson said "how old are you?" I lowly said "I'm 16." Grayson said "oh we are 18." The Ethan boy just kept on looking at me. I said "where is the bathroom?"

Grayson pointed to it. I went to the hathroom. I washed my face. And looked in the mirror. I don't wanna be here. Ethan creeps me out and Grayson is so nice but I'm still scared.

Someone burst open the door. I looked at the door. It was Ethan. He pushed up against me. I tried to push him off of me but he was to strong.

He was feeling my butt and my breast. I wanted him to stop. He started kissing on my neck. I slapped him in the face really hard.

I finally was able to push him off of me and I ran out the bathroom. I looked at Taylor. I said "can we please go Taylor?" Taylor said "want to call Hayes so Nash can pick you up?" I nodded my head.

Taylor called Nash. Ethan came back with a red face. He looked at me. I put my head down and ignored him. Ethan said "Taylor that bitch slapped me!" I said "he burst in the bathroom while I was in there and was touching me!!" Ethan said "your a whore, you have no choice." 

I started crying. Taylor yelled "ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID, SHE IS 16 AND WAS ABUSED, ETHAN YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MINDDDDD!!!!" Ethan said "oh I didn't know, I'm sorry." Ethan tried to hug me. I backed up from him. Taylor was hugging me.

No matter where I go, I will always get hurt. Nash came and picked me up. Hayes and Corie was in the car. I sat in the back with Corie. Corie let me lay on him.

Nash said " I'm gonna drop you guys off at my house." I nodded my head. Corie lowly said "what happened?" I said "I don't wanna talk about it." Corie kissed my cheek and said "okay baby."

We got to Hayes house. I went in the living room. Hayes went in his room. Corie sat next to me. Corie said "are you okay?" I nodded my head. Corie said "well we have school tomorrow, are you gonna be okay for school?" I lowly said "I'm fine Corie." Corie said "Sam you don't look Okay." I said "Corie I promise I'm fine."

Corie kissed my lips and then said "okay baby." Corie started kissing down my neck. I said "Corie stoppppp." Corie said "Baby please tell me what's wrong." I said "some boy tried to rape me but I ran away from him." Corie said "I'm so sorry baby, I didn't know." I said "it's fine I just wanna lay down." Corie said "okay I'm going upstairs okay baby?" I nod as,i lay down.

I close my eyes and start to sleep.